The fall of SP- We know its coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woojnwot

Aspiring Trainer
I have a problem. I run an SP deck and I hear SP is going to disperse eventually because Cyrus's Conspiracy will be rotated. And wit machamp decks getting stronger with Machamp Prime we know SP is not going to run well anymore. So let me ask you this: what deck would you make if Majestic Dawn, Legends Awakened, Stormfront and Platinum were suddenly rotated. What do you think other people would use? Tell me forum.

well, probably the most common deck will be lostgar, with this new format and here are some other decks we will see:

mismagius ud with vileplume ud to make up for vilegar,

jumpluff deck

donphan prime deck

scizor prime deck

t-tar prime deck

these are some decks that will be commonly used and as for supporters pokemon collectors, twins, and seekers will be seen alot.

I look forward to RR-on.
It should be a bunch of lostgar, Prime based decks, B/W (especially fire) and Arceus. There will also be decks that are currently unplayble. It should be a really fun rotation.

at least stage 2 decks will have a chance...i cant decide what deck to run jumpluff or magnegatr.

Do you really think the format will be RR-on, and not HGSS on? Japan is actually pulling away from us in terms of metagame rotations - will this be the standard now, where Japan will be 2+ seasons ahead of us?

I really think it'll be rr-on. There would be too much of an uproar otherwise. They need people to keep buying cards. And people quitting = not as many people buying.

During the last rotation, Pokemon USA issued a statement that they would use a system that eliminated 4 sets each year, so that 9 sets would be in play at the start of the tournament year and 13 would be in play at the end of the tournament year.
Althought, they don't have to follow their own statement, I am guessing they will this year and go RR-on, while Japan does not rotate. Then we will be HGGS-on when Japan rotates to BW-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back