Contest The Fakers' Marathon 3! Final Score: 493 points!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Part 3

Even though we can all agree that Mega Evolution is a disaster, there are some out there who would argue that this is simply not true. And while it is a fact that not every Pokemon is harmed by Mega Evolution, the fact that it's only a small handful out of the dozens that exist shows that those are simply exceptions.

Here are three Pokemon that don't mind being Mega Evolved at all:

4GRPeeM.png

Mega Altaria is the poster child for Mega Evolution apologists. It's cute, cuddly, and shows no sign that it is harmed by the powerful effects of Mega Evolution. It's true; this Pokémon's fur is shinier, its voice more beautiful, and its battle prowess improved. It's strict upgrades all around.

This card focuses on bringing a bit of that light to your field. Aria is meant to help you put a target to bed so that you can start healing with Healing Light. As an extra bonus, if for whatever reason the opponent has an effect on it that prevents it from falling Asleep, you get to fully heal Mega Altaria. There aren't many ways for this to happen, but it's not meant to be the cornerstone of the attack. Just a nice bonus.

Healing Light is the bane of spread decks everywhere, undoing turns of progress with a single attack. All in all, this is a card that Dragon decks may include as a tech, which also falls in line with most Altaria cards that exist.

acteW3Y.png

Here we have another Pokemon whose Mega Evolution doesn't harm it at all. Mega Pidgeot can fly seemingly endlessly thanks to this power, but we're not going to be utilizing that here. No Guard is a unique(-ish) effect that lets you pick and choose how your attack functions. Most times, there will be no reason for you to not simply use all three of Mega Air Flow's effects, but it does leave the option open for you if you ever need to do an "even" amount of damage, or keep something wounded up front. No Guard's three guaranteed heads is also pretty handy for cards that ask you to flip until you get tails, as you are guaranteed three heads.

If a time came where this were to end up in Lackey, I would care more about potential breaking strategies, like if it could ever copy an attack that flips for paralysis, but I'll cross that bridge if I get to it. For now, just enjoy best bird.

iYpE2ov.png

Fortunately for Mega Gallade, its Psychic typing and its fierce willpower allow it to easily withstand any negative effects of Mega Evolution. My idea for this card is to be something of a backbone for a Gardevoir/Gallade deck. While you are limited to 1 Mega Gallade in play at a time, you are not limited to 1 Mega Pokemon, so you can also put Mega Gardevoir in play at the same time. Mega Gallade should be your first priority, as it gives you unlimited evolution power for your prevos. On top of this, its Building Up attack is an excellent Energy acceleration tool for your Pokemon.

Next update, we're back to feeling sad about what we've done. Enjoy!

Falling Skies

The Traveler
Wurmple HP: 60 [G]
Basic
wurmple.png

NO. 265 Worm Pokémon HT: 1'00" WT: 7.9 lbs.
[C] Random Evolution
Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a Silcoon and put it onto this Pokémon to evolve it. If tails, search your deck for a Cascoon and put it onto this Pokémon to evolve it. Then, shuffle your deck.

[G] Tackle 10

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]

It lives among the tall grass and in forests. It repels attacks by raising up the spikes on its rear.

Silcoon HP: 80 [G]
265.png
Stage 1: Evolves from Wurmple
silcoon.png

NO. 266 Cocoon Pokémon HT: 2'00" WT: 22.0 lbs.
Ability: Dazing Thread
Once during your turn, when you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, or play this Pokémon to evolve 1 of your Pokémon with the effect of an attack, you may leave your opponent's Active Pokémon Confused.

[C][C] Stiffen
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by attacks during your opponent's next turn.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C]

It drinks dew that collects on its silk and waits for evolution. Its hard cocoon repels attacks.

Cascoon HP: 80 [G]
265.png
Stage 1: Evolves from Wurmple
cascoon.png

NO. 268 Cocoon Pokémon HT: 2'04" WT: 25.4 lbs.
Ability: Toxic Thread
Once during your turn, when you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, or play this Pokémon to evolve 1 of your Pokémon with the effect of an attack, you may leave your opponent's Active Pokémon Confused.

[C][C] Grudge Seeking
During your next turn, if this Pokémon was your Active Pokémon and was damaged by an opponent's attack during their last turn, when you play Dustox from your hand to evolve this Pokémon, before it evolves, you may put 3 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon.

Resistance:

It never forgets any attack it endured while in the cocoon. After evolution, it seeks payback.

Beautifly HP: 130 [G]
266.png
Stage 2: Evolves from Silcoon
beautifly-f.png

NO. 267 Butterfly Pokémon HT: 3'03" WT: 62.6 lbs.
[C] Sister Species
Choose 1 of your benched Dustox's attacks and use it as this attack. If that attack does not deal damage, you may use Myriad Winds after using this attack.

[G][G] Myriad Winds 60+
If the Defending Pokémon is affected by 1 or more Special Conditions, this attack does 50 more damage. If the Defending Pokémon is affected by 2 or more Special Conditions, heal 40 damage from this Pokémon. If the Defending Pokémon is affected by 3 Special Conditions, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn.

Resistance:
Retreat:

Beautifly's favorite food is the sweet pollen of flowers. If you want to see this Pokémon, just leave a potted flower by an open window. Beautifly is sure to come looking for pollen.

Dustox HP: 130 [G]
268.png
Stage 2: Evolves from Cascoon
dustox-f.png

NO. 269 Poison Moth Pokémon HT: 3'11" WT: 69.7 lbs.
Ability: Emerging Toxin
Once during your turn, when you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may flip a coin. If heads, you may leave your opponent's Active Pokémon Burned, Confused, and Poisoned.

[G] Fly Over The Mountain
Each player puts 1 of their Benched Pokémon and all cards attached to it into their hand.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C]

It violently flutters its wings to scatter toxic dust when attacked. It becomes active after sunset.

Continuing on with the Hoenn theme we've sort of unintentionally had. I was going to make Dustox poison type, but then I remembered that poison is now dark and making dustox a poison type now means making it weak to grass when it quad resists both grass and bug in the video game, so I didn't bother. If I had made a better Dustox, Beautifly's first attack would probably be more useful, but with only so much space on a card, it is what it is. Perhaps somebody else could make a Dustox as well, so Beautifly would have some more possible attacks to use.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Pangoro.png

Late to the party, but here I am \o/

Blank is asche's, symbols are asche's, EX rule box is mine, holosheet is Neko's, and I referenced a font guide by@ggDerpyDerp, though I ended up making a couple minor changes to it. The base art (i.e. Pangoro + background) is from a Furious Fists theme deck wallpaper, while the miscellaneous special effects are by me. Not sure if that qualifies this as custom art xD

I realized midway through this that I've made the e-reader strip completely pointless on this card by overlaying it with so many effects. Ah well.

Fun to see so many exciting entries in this thread already! Hoping to see and contribute more in the next few days. :p

Pone

Delta Species is best species
Incredible work so far guys! Only 2½ days and 57 points to go to beat last year's score!

Falling Skies

The Traveler
Purugly V HP: 220 [C]
Basic
purugly.png

[C][C][C] Scare Away 60
Look at your opponent's hand. If your opponent has any Basic Pokémon in their hand, you may choose up to 2 of them and discard them.

[C][C][C][C] Terrorize 140
If the Defending Pokémon is a Basic Pokémon, that Pokémon cannot attack during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance:

V rule: When your Pokémon V is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Heatmor.png
Heatmor_non-holo.png

So I'm taking the opportunity to finally try out Omnium. I'm in awe of these blanks, as well as @CardPone's ambitious set with them — but it's probably not something I can see myself using for any big project like that. As cool as it would be, the file size remains kinda prohibitive, and the cards do take a while.

That being said, I'm real happy with how this turned out. I think the color composition of the Heatmor art vis-a-vis Omnium's Fire and Lightning textures is just fantastic. Mad props to PinkGermy on dA for that art.

Delta species are cool, and I think the wholly original region of Holon was one of the coolest things the TCG has ever done. If I were to do a whole set of these, I think a neat way to tie them all together would be through the flavor text — which I tried to show in this one's flavor text as an example.

Not much to say apart from that. The attacks and Ability kinda go together mechanically, and the flavor aspect of lava flows and convection is there too.

Credits-wise, art is by PinkGermy, the reverse holosheet is by @Nekoban Ryo, and I think every single other part of the card is a @CardPone original. Again, I'm in awe of the scope of these blanks. xD

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
V2ranzh.png

On a big e-series blank courtesy of asche! :D

Art by Volmise; holosheet by Neko. Textures also by Neko, warped a bit by me to fit on different parts of the art.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Part 4

yhZOtR2.png

When a Pokemon as tough as Tyranitar can't handle Mega Evolution without disfiguring its body, you know something's wrong. I feel like a broken record saying that yet another Pokemon has become much more terrifying as a result of Mega Evolving, but here we are.

The card is a nearly unstoppable destructive machine. Not only is it so angry that it attacks through statuses that would halt a lesser Pokemon, it gets an obscene attack boost if you confuse it. Of course, you still have to land the attack. Its Wild Tantrum attack discards cards from all over the place, and is powerful enough that it'll be discarding most Pokemon that get hit by it as well.

og257Ie.png

In an incident that would later become the catalyst for the war against Mega Evolution, a Mega Manectric accidentally killed its own trainer because of its inability to control its own electricity. For a time, wild Electrike and Manectric were actively hunted and killed before restrictions were put in place, never mind that humans were at the root of this tragedy.

The card itself is pretty powerful. It's a top tier support card for Lightning decks.

8TwOxaf.png

Continuing with today's theme of "Pokemon ruined by Mega Evolution" we have Mega Beedrill. I think it's sad that a Pokemon gets so overloaded with its own natural element that it can't handle it with its own strength. Take Mega Beedrill, who has so much poison in its body that it needed extra stingers to release it all. It goes from stinging in defense to stinging just to reduce some of the stress it's under.

This card focuses less on the poison aspect and more of the viciousness; its Extortion Ability forces your opponents to pay up if they want to retreat their Poisoned Pokemon. Swarm of the Century provides some powerful Bench damage if you can get multiple Beedrill out. It might be a tad too strong, especially when combined with the Beedrill I've designed for Lackey, but its all-Grass cost might dissuade people from using it with this particular Beedrill, since it's Psychic.

Also, how about that artwork, huh? I was so stoked when I saw it but thought I'd never get a chance to use it. Thanks, marathon!

jg5FvIO.png

Mega Evolution was not kind to Blastoise, as its dual back cannons have been replaced with one larger, more powerful one. Not only does this throw off Blastoise's balance, since it was used to using two cannons, it also opens Blastoise up to serious injury since the single cannon is so much stronger than its normal ones. The end result is an awkward weapon that requires time and care to fire safely, and that isn't always possible in the heat of battle.

The card is also fairly straightforward, but it does have an interesting effect that opens up powerful snipe options, especially if you can find a way to pick off a weakened target that barely survives the initial Mega Cannon Blast.

F9BsmR8.png

Most Pokemon don't change types when they Mega Evolve. A few of them gain unnatural types, and a few lose their Flying sub-type as a result. The new type gained thanks to Mega Evolution's power is still unnatural, but that's okay because of the power that Mega Evolution provides. That isn't the case with Mega Aggron. It is the only Pokemon capable of Mega Evolving that loses a type instead of gaining or changing one. The psychological effect this has on Aggron is severe. Imagine growing up being attuned to the earth. The energy feels comfortable, natural, to use. Mega Evolution takes all of that away. You can still use the techniques you've learned but they feel weaker. Foreign. Like forgetting how to ride a bike in the middle of riding a bike. Something that should feel comforting only feels dirty to you now. Apologists will argue that Mega Evolving has purified Aggron of its Rock-type impurities but that argument is rightly shut down as ignorant. Not all trauma is physical, everyone.

The card uses Mega Aggron's newly purified body to block all Special Conditions, and with a nice, fat 220 HP, that's a welcome effect. Its attack, equally as fat, provides tremendous defense against your opponent's Mega Evolved Pokemon and Pokemon-GX, allowing it to survive the most powerful of attacks with relative ease. Makes crushing rocks seem such a breeze. He may move slow. He can't jump high. But Aggron's one hell of a guy.

Pone

FM11_-_Lugia_d.png

I'm not sure I'll have time to do any more this contest, so this is likely my last one this year. Don't forget to check out the Pokédex entry. :^)

Mr. Melon

Faking hard or flailing all around the yard.
5 more extra quirky, not like the other girls cards:

m3-6-duskull.png
m3-7-geodude.png
m3-8-raichu.png
m3-9-smeargle.png
m3-10-ho-oh.png

Omnium blanks by CardPone
First 3 arts by Steve K
Smeargle art by Volmise
Ho-Oh art by Jarzard

47bennyg

Hmmmm
battle_factory_by_benjamingrove47_debcu5a-pre.png

I know it's not good. But I'm just using this to get better at using Illustrator.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Part 5

sYFxhzN.png

Gardevoir and Gallade both have strong desires to protect their loved ones, but Mega Evolution pushes them in different directions in terms how to do that. While Gallade's naturally chivalrous nature allowed it the ability to use its Mega Evolution to better nuture and protect those it cares about, Gardevoir instead seeks to protect those it cares about by simply eliminating any threats as quickly as possible.

To that end, I've given it the mega busted Quick Search Ability. In the blink of an eye, you can grab anything the situation calls for, whether it's an Energy, a healing card, a Supporter, a Pokemon, anything. I felt it was thematically appropriate as well, given Mega Gardevoir's desperation to protect its trainer and family.

And speaking of desperation... Crisis Psyflare's damage output is naturally a bit low, reliant on flips to do any real damage. But there is nothing more dangerous than a cornered Mega Gardevoir, and using the attack while low on health sends your damage potential into orbit, all but guaranteeing you will kill whatever is sitting in front of you. With a bit of luck, even the mightiest Pokemon VMAX can be laid low by this one move. Mega Gardevoir's HP is extremely low, though, so getting into crisis mode may be a little harder than it looks.

RCotSqu.png

What looks like a badass transformation on the surface is in reality a curse for Scizor. The foul energy manifests itself mostly in Scizor's pincers, and the sheer volume is too much for Scizor to bear. This is what causes Mega Scizor to shred everything in its path; when it uses its pincers, it releases some of the excess energy. Failing to do this regularly will, and this is completely true, cause its own body to melt, which adds an additional layer of anxiety for the poor Pokemon. I'd say it also gives the human some worry as well, but if you're the kind of person that would Mega Evolve their Pokemon, you probably don't care about something as trivial as your Pokemon's well-being.

I rather like this card's attacks. The first brings some strong Energy denial, and the second is lifted straight from my old Scizor from Unsung Heroes, updated slightly to fit the SM era. In a Lackey world, this card's spread potential is huge since there are an excess of Pokemon with Abilities. Should this card wind up there, expect to see it a lot.

Z3pwQXu.png

In perhaps one of the most tragic cases of Mega Evolution that exist, Mega Lopunny is the perfect example of Mega Evolution energy taking over and corrupting a Pokemon. Becoming Mega Lopunny has literally singularly focused its mind on battle, increasing its strength to such a level that it was officially considered as having the Fighting type even though it does not share the same latent energies as other Fighting-types. This itself is a point of contention among the Mega Evolution crowd, and even some of the most hardcore Mega Evolution apologists believe that this Pokemon should be classified solely as a Normal-type. Regardless, this Pokemon's mind has been overwhelmed, and now all it does is seek opponents to fight, even if Mega Lopunny is no match for it. Left to its own devices, it will fight until it ends up dying in battle, if the constant strain of Mega Evolution doesn't get to it first.

I'd like to think this card embodies Mega Lopunny's artificially increased desire to fight. Its Bloodlust Ability means that once it's Active, it's staying Active no matter what you do; if you switch it to the Bench for any reason, you are forced to bring it up front immediately. While this does have a bit of strategic value in the form of minimizing the effect of poison or confusion, it's also a double-edged sword in the sense that you cannot move it to the Bench to get healed. Even though you can only have one Mega Lopunny in play at a time, there exist ways in Lackey to copy other Pokemon's Abilities, and so the Ability does nothing in the event that it has been copied by another of your Pokemon and that Pokemon is already Active.

The attack name was inspired by rex's Lopunny, so it also has the name of one of Chun-Li's moves (kinda). And though you can't bring Lopunny back to the Bench once you bring it up front, you are rewarded for each turn you can keep it there by permanently increasing the damage Lightning Legs does, with no limit. With only 130 HP, you probably won't get very far, but Lightning Legs is cheap, and hits hard right off the bat. Probably due to the effects of Mega Evolution energy.

G0DVEH1.png

Mega Metagross is one of the most fearsome things ever to exist. If you ever wondered what happens if you give an unfeeling, uncaring, hyperintelligent supercomputer the awesome and terrible power of Mega Evolution, this demon is the answer. Metagross is the only Pokemon other than Mewtwo to give itself its own Mega Evolution; after studying the effects of Mega Evolution energy, it was easily able to calculate a way to use it to the fullest effect. Everything has been calculated to the smallest detail, from how it looks post-evolution to how many brains it would need to properly handle the stress of Mega Evolution. But even a Pokemon as smart and efficient as Metagross could not be immune to the aggression of Mega Evolution, and what you get is an extremely deadly Pokemon that is capable of some truly terrifying acts of brutality. To this day, Metagrossite remains the only officially banned Mega Stone, although blueprints of how to make one exist on the dark web.

Mega Metagross's card is simple, but showcases its dedication to being as efficient as possible. If you are able to kill your opponent without wasting any damage from your attack, you are rewarded with an extra Prize card. Meteor Scrape's 130 damage is enough to kill a lot of things, but it won't hit every number you need. For that, Mega Metagross can simply Copy any non-GX attack on your Bench. This is a simple task for Mega Metagross, so you don't even need to pay that attack's cost. If you plan your techs carefully, you will see your investment handsomely rewarded.

5XPd0K3.png

Like Mega Lopunny, Mega Mawile is also the victim of uncontrollable bloodlust, although Mega Mawile manifests it through the two giant jaws on the back of its head. Filled with rage, they snap automatically at anything that gets close.

Mega Mawile's Auto-Chomp Ability gives it some interesting damage potential. Not only do you get a free 20 damage just for making it Active, but you get an additional 30 damage every time your opponent brings up a new Active Pokemon. Auto-Chomp triggers even if you are the one to force your opponent to switch, and can even trigger in the middle of an attack if the stars align for you. The icing on this cake is Dynamic Punch. I wanted an attack that could leave the defender Confused but didn't want to just make something up that would feel unnatural. Fortunately, I was saved by this actual attack that Mega Mawile can actually learn. As a Stage 1, Mega Mawile is really easy to get into play, and finding ways to proc Auto-Chomp is interesting. All in all, it's a fun card, even though that comes at the cost of Mawile's sanity.

rWXB7YF.png

In a cruel twist, Mega Evolution has not affected the mother, but the baby in its pouch. And, like Mega Lopunny, it is filled with the desire to battle. This has horrible psychological effects on the mother, who is forced to cope with watching her baby throw itself into battle after her. Even as she reluctantly fights alongside her too-young baby, her empty pouch fills her with sadness at what the future will inevitably bring, to say nothing about the sorrow she would feel if something terrible would happen to the baby. What if it were killed? What if the Mega Evolution wore off when they were separated, and she was too weak to get the baby back safely? The baby is, after all, just a baby; not even Mega Evolution gives it enough strength to fight on its own, and she is terrified to think of what were to happen if it devolved away from its mother.

Unfortunately, the stress the mother is going through has manifested itself in its card. It will reluctantly go into battle, but the moment things even look like they might go south, she will err on the side of caution and get out of there. If you are able to pull off an attack with Mama, though, your opponent's gonna be feeling the hurt.

Psychic Resistance is in homage to old Colorless cards that had Psychic Resistance, and also because I've started giving Resistances to everything now.

acvBmZ2.png

Finally, we have Mega Lucario. You would think that for as shilled Lucario is, they would make it handle Mega Evolution pretty well, but nope; it's just as vicious and ruthless as the rest of them. The black lines on its body are physical manifestations of its aura mingling with Mega Evolution energy. Considering that it wasn't grossly deformed like Mawile and Tyranitar, I'd say Lucario got off easy.

The Pokedex describes Mega Lucario's battle style as heartless, and that's exactly what this card is. While it is your Active Pokemon, you can slowly pick at your opponent's resources, while getting a free look at them every turn. It is important to note that the card you discard is randomly selected, which means you do not get to look at your opponent's hand when choosing. This means your opponent is free to shuffle their hand before you choose.

The attack is lifted, cost and all, from M Lucario-EX. There's no letup with this card, and with your opponent constantly losing resources, finding an answer for it could be tough.

Whew. That's 19 Pokemon done and I'm still not halfway finished. I doubt I'll get through all 48, especially since I don't trust any artists whose artwork I'd like to use to get back to me in such a short timeframe, but still, 19 is a lot more than I thought I'd find art for. We'll see if I find any more cool artwork to use. Hopefully I have succeeded in making you feel terrible about Mega Evolution. Throw out your Mega Stones and join me in boycotting this inhumane practice.

Falling Skies

The Traveler
Suicune HP: 100 [W]
Basic
suicune.png

NO. 245 Aurora Pokémon HT: 6'07" WT: 412.3 lbs.
Ability: Clear Steps
This Pokémon may retreat even if it is Asleep or Paralyzed.

[W][W] Wind Whispers 60
After dealing damage, you may have both players return their Active Pokémon and all cards attached to it to their hand.

Weakness: [L] x2
Resistance:

This Pokémon races across the land. It is said that north winds will somehow blow whenever it appears.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
lZRbhRM.png

Regular art Mega Blaziken. The full art version was also fixed after I realized I'd unintentally moved the Ability from where it should have been. This also required me to shrink the text even further, but it still looks pretty clean, I think.

aAysYZD.png

We have access to a lot of Suicune art, but no one ever makes any Suicune cards. After seeing Falling Skies's latest post, I felt inspired to turn it into an image. The wording was a little off, so I cleaned it up a bit. For those sweet, sweet bonus points, I even tried to put sunlava over it. I'm still not that much a fan of it, but it's there, so gimme points >:O Maybe it looks better to you guys than it does to me. I really hate this """""foil""""".

In the event this fake doesn't count because it's technically one that was already submitted, then I guess here's a free card to look at. I think that as image fakers we should convert people's text fakes more often. It's fun, both for the image faker and the text faker, to see them as image fakes, and this one was simple enough that I could do it myself.

Pone

lZRbhRM.png

Regular art Mega Blaziken. The full art version was also fixed after I realized I'd unintentally moved the Ability from where it should have been. This also required me to shrink the text even further, but it still looks pretty clean, I think.

aAysYZD.png

We have access to a lot of Suicune art, but no one ever makes any Suicune cards. After seeing Falling Skies's latest post, I felt inspired to turn it into an image. The wording was a little off, so I cleaned it up a bit. For those sweet, sweet bonus points, I even tried to put sunlava over it. I'm still not that much a fan of it, but it's there, so gimme points >:O Maybe it looks better to you guys than it does to me. I really hate this """""foil""""".

In the event this fake doesn't count because it's technically one that was already submitted, then I guess here's a free card to look at. I think that as image fakers we should convert people's text fakes more often. It's fun, both for the image faker and the text faker, to see them as image fakes, and this one was simple enough that I could do it myself.
For the purposes of scoring, I'm going to treat this card as a collaboration between you and Falling Skies. You both get 4 points between the two of your for this one.

Falling Skies

The Traveler
Meowstic V HP: 200 [P]
Basic
meowstic-f.png

[P] Selfish Wanting
During your opponent's next turn, if they play a Supporter card from their hand while this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may search your deck for a Supporter card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[P][C][C] Cornered Power 90+
If this Pokémon has at least 10 damage counters on it, this attack does 100 more damage.

Weakness: [D] x2
Resistance: [F] -30

V rule: When your Pokémon V is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Zero clue if I worded the first attack anywhere near correctly. It's supposed to let you fish out supporters on your opponent's turn to use with a Whimsicott I made a while back, which would let you play them right away for some extra disruption.

Nyan

She/They
Getting in on this quite late. I have had one heck of a week, and honestly, it's relieving to finally be able to sit back and fake. Hoping to be able to pump out even more before the day is done!

Genesect_GX.png

I asked in the Discord for someone to give me art to use and @PMJ dropped the original Genesect art (which I recolored). I wasn't planning on ever making a BE Genesect but I figured that if there was ever any blank that could fit the art, it would be this one. Even then, I still had some trouble. I think it came out pretty stellar though, so I'm quite happy.

Expect more from me soon!

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
OMseETM.png
— art by Autobot.Tesla on dA
— holosheet by icycatelf / @Nekoban Ryo
— everything else by @CardPone

I love the Fakers' Marathon because it lets me try eras and blanks I've never tried before. I hate the Fakers' Marathon because two years in a row now it's made me want to start a new set.

Anyway, these blanks are great and super versatile and I can't recommend them enough. It's easy to get overwhelmed and I can easily imagine the power going to my head and the cards getting super cluttered as a result, but if you know what you want to do with them, they easily let you do it.

This might be my last one for this year. It's been fun!

Last edited: