Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 'em all right, so HA!

[/brag]

Yeah, c-m used ":S" and ":O".

PMJ just sounded like PMJ.

Bacon talked about Spongebob.

NN said that dogs meow.

I dunno about that last five. Maybe they just put random people in there. Maybe they were tired. Maybe they were clueless. Maybe.... Nah. Well, it is pretty odd. :/

NN said Ok doc, and Lame.

c-m made random and idiotice comments, combined with the :O emotion.

Bacon said spongebob, and sounded like bacon. PMJ sounded like KG. Hell kill me for saying that :/

Interesting experiment bacon. I'd love to see something similar, but maybe a little bit mroe precise, seeing as that last data is baffling me. Too bad I couldn't guess. :/

dmaster out.

Impossible? Nothing is impossible with...

Quantum Entangement.

Based on the book I'm reading, it could play a MAJOR role, if not, it's the cause of phenomena like this.

I bet you don't understand any of it :p

I think we should do one with normal members, to be honest, MODs were slightly too obvious, even though I didn't get PMJ >.<

I chose Mods because we are all familiar with how they (we) speak. It's no good picking random members that no-one has never talked to, because the experiment simply wouldn't work.

This has nothing to do with entanglement lol

bacon said:
I chose Mods because we are all familiar with how they (we) speak. It's no good picking random members that no-one has never talked to, because the experiment simply wouldn't work.

This has nothing to do with entanglement lol

Yes it does and you know it. :[]

There's another experiment I want to test out (that requires no knowledge of how members speak so everyone can participate), but getting the results would be kind of hard. Hmm. I'll try it anyway.

HS is just too predictable, he always speaks of wierd things, and, bacon is...is...bacon.

I only knew number 1. I didn't remember very many mods, so I was at a loss. As of now I can count PMJ, HS, Noobnerd, bacon, Charizard, HolyStar, Abhorsen, the DRK (doc_robot, whatever) guy whose name I can't remember, and who is KG?

Lulz, you need to catch up when your away:/

You forgot porygon and SNN. Rofl.

Holy star was perma banned because he hacked the forums and deleted them. LUckily, WPM had a backup.

Abhorsen retired, so yeh bye to im.

KG is kevin Garrat, a new mod, but has the highest postcount on PokéBeach Forums.

SPAMMER!

I don't even know who are the four mods when I just joined yesterday :D Anyway, I do agree with you that sometimes we could tell who it could be BUT there's a possibility that the person may PURPOSELY type in a different manner, yeah?

Porygon is an Admin, not a mod. lol I didn't count him. I forgot KG, even thoughI've seen him. Anhorsen warned me, so good riddance... lol JK. Who is SNN... X_X I probably know.

Porygon is not an admin; he's a supermod, but they have the same powers as an admin.

I am SNN...
Just Someone. said:
I don't even know who are the four mods when I just joined yesterday :D Anyway, I do agree with you that sometimes we could tell who it could be BUT there's a possibility that the person may PURPOSELY type in a different manner, yeah?
Perhaps reading this might help.
Fire Pokemon Master said:
You forgot porygon and SNN. Rofl.
He didn't forget SNN. He said "Noobnerd". -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back