Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Opened a box of PLB, got in terms of higher than rare:

1 SR Rare Candy
1 Dialga EX
1 Jirachi EX

I pulled a playset of pretty much any other notable card, including 4 Catcher, 4 Bangle, 7 Mirrors, 2 Suicune (Combined with the 2 from prerelease, got 4), 4 Caitlin, etc.

You can wind a door prize at your prerelease for a sealed box, at some events. Also possibly win at worlds in side-events or such. Sometimes stores get boxes early, or blister packs, and they end up for sale early.

RE: Plasma Blast Pull Rate

Hmm... from my pre-release, my table (Approximately 36 packs) got: 1 SR (Golden candy), and 2 EXs. (Jirachi and palkia) and 1-2 Ace specs (G-scope and I think cyclone)

Rates are all over the place.

My rate in my box was 1 EX (Genesect), 1 Ace Spec (G-Booster), and one shiny (Exeggcute). I am a little disappoint since my first booster box ever was Plasma Freeze and I pulled 2 EX (Thundurus and Latios) 3 FA (Deoxys, Latias, Juniper). Damn you Plasma Freeze for getting my hopes up. >.<

Captainzaraki said:
My rate in my box was 1 EX (Genesect), 1 Ace Spec (G-Booster), and one shiny (Exeggcute). I am a little disappoint since my first booster box ever was Plasma Freeze and I pulled 2 EX (Thundurus and Latios) 3 FA (Deoxys, Latias, Juniper). Damn you Plasma Freeze for getting my hopes up. >.<

Those aren't bad. Sure, you could have better pulls, but Genesect EX and G-booster are very vital cards in Virizion/Genesect. The Shiny egg is a good shiny to pull.

:) Yeah, and out of two Elite Trainer Boxes I only pulled one EX. It was another Genesect. At least I have two down. I was happy about the Exeggcute, since I run a Weavile deck.

Captainzaraki said:

If I were you I would be furious with that box. Spending probably $90+ on a box and getting one EX really sucks.

I'm getting a box Friday at least so I'll let you know what I get. I've seen boxes from 3 FA's, 3 EX's, and 1 Ace Spec to 1 FA, 2 EX's and 2 Ace Specs

Yeah, I only spent $82 on my box. As for Catchers, I pulled 4x Catchers(1x RH) 3x Ultra Balls, 3x Rare Candy, 2x Juniper (1xRH) I am still a little bummed out by my box. >.<

I pulled Virizion FA
3 EX Virizion, Genesect and kyurem
3 catchers and a few RH
and 2 suicune (im making a suicune deck)
not bad imo i was happy with it.

Hmm, it seems like if you pull a shiny in your box, its only a total of 3 Ultra rares. But darn, I want those shinies!

I pulled in my Plasma Blast box:

- 1 Shiny Dusknoir
- 1 FA Virizion EX
-1 Virizion EX
- 1 FA Dialga
- 1 Palkia

Note: I was watching everyone else opening their boxes at the store, 4 boxes, not ONE Genesect EX. :S

First Plasma Blast box:

1 Genesect EX
1 Virizion EX
1 Dialga EX
G-Scope
G-Booster
Shiny Exeggcute
3 Catchers

I did not pull a Full Art, but i opened what i need since i want to make Virizion/Genesect.

1 Genesect EX
1 Virizion EX FA
1 Virizion EX
1 Jirachi EX
1 Master Ball
1 G scoope
1 Blastoise
2 Catcher

Not bad.

Back