Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
RE: The "Pull Rates" Thread

omahanime said:
Please post the results of your Noble Victories box openings.

Mine wasn't a bad box for trainers, but was also not a good box for completionism. :<

- 2 FAs (expected amount): Victini & Cobalion
- 10 Rare Holos - One of each, missing Leavanny, Virizion, and Cobalion
Total number of Holos was a bit less than average, since 1 in 3 would be 13, whereas I had only 12 counting FAs. right within the average. I guess it just felt worse.
- Missing regular rares: Archeops & Escavalier. Though I did get 2-3 of some other rares ( including RHs)
- Rare RHs: 10 total, no duplicates
- Total N: 4 (1 RH)
- Total Eviolite: 6 (1 RH)

Anything more specific you'd like numbers on, just ask.

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member

Artemis said:
Total number of Holos was a bit less than average, since 1 in 3 would be 13, whereas I had only 12 counting FAs.

1 in 3 for 36 packs is 12, right? So you were right on lmao.

Here's the breakdown of good stuff from my NV box:
FA Cobalion >:}
FA Victini (not an N but not bad)
Victini (1 of each, and 1 RH of the rare one)
2 Kyurem (1 RH) (both in the last 3 packs)
Cobalion
Virizion
Terrakion
Vanilluxe
4 N
3 Eviolite (gah)
5 Super Rod (1 RH)
5 Eelektrik (1 RH)
3 Durant (gah again)

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

Math fail. Thanks. I guess it just felt like worse luck than it really was, since I missed 3 holos.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

I had a bad box holo wise, only pulling 9 holos, but I did get SR Meowth so no complaints here

9 Holos
Cobalion/Virizion FA
Playset of each trainer except Eviolite
RH of every trainer except for Eviolite
3 Eviolites

dBlue

What's the pull rate of eviolite and Durant? I opened 8 packs and didn't get a single Eviolite or Durant.

ogeray

Aspiring Trainer

the pull rates of uncommons are roughly 3 of each in a box

if you do the math, its quite low trying to get the uncommon you need in just 8 packs

Riskbreakers

The Brilliant Star☆

Zorua said:
I had a bad box holo wise, only pulling 9 holos, but I did get SR Meowth so no complaints here

9 Holos
Cobalion/Virizion FA
Playset of each trainer except Eviolite
RH of every trainer except for Eviolite
3 Eviolites

I think that's the norm. 12 holos 9 Regular/10 Regular, 2 FA, 1 Secret/0 Secret

AmishEskimoNinja

Hating durant since 11/16/11

I got 4 eviolite (one RH) a cobalion FA and a Verizon FA (and most importantly I got a Kyurem :p )

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member

EonEye99 said:
What's the pull rate of a Donaphan Prime in HS?

You either get 5 or 7 primes in a box of HGSS. Sometimes you miss one, sometimes you get one of each, sometimes you double up on one.

Mokoko

Yes, I actually am alive.

So is the pull rate for a Full art (especially Victini Fa) about 1 or 0?

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member

you have basically a 40% chance of pulling any certain Full Art in a box (2 full arts per box, 5 total = 2/5 or 40%). On rare occasions, there could be 3 Full Arts in a box.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

ESP said:
you have basically a 40% chance of pulling any certain Full Art in a box (2 full arts per box, 5 total = 2/5 or 40%). On rare occasions, there could be 3 Full Arts in a box.

Are you sure? I've never seen more than 2 full arts be pulled out of the box. The weirdest I've seen is two of the same (2 reshiram FA's in a box once), but I didnt think it was possible to get more than 2.

Pull rates for Pachirisu are usually 1 per box, sometimes two if your lucky. Its the same probability as any holo out of a box.

p0k3m0n81

Aspiring Trainer

I think you can get 3 FA in a box of noble victories, at my pre release there were 6 people at my table so with 6 packs per person it equals a box and 3 FA were pulled ( Verizion, cobalion, and victini)

ogeray

Aspiring Trainer

Boxes Since B&W only contain 2 FA
10 Holos
and roughly 3-4 of each uncommon card

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member

Zorua said:
Are you sure? I've never seen more than 2 full arts be pulled out of the box. The weirdest I've seen is two of the same (2 reshiram FA's in a box once), but I didnt think it was possible to get more than 2.

ogeray said:
Boxes Since B&W only contain 2 FA
10 Holos
and roughly 3-4 of each uncommon card

Here is the question I asked on PokeGym about this. Check post 12, there's a slim chance of getting a 3rd FA.

nicholsanddimes

Aspiring Trainer

what are the pull rates for mewtwo ex reg or fa in the next set. Would it be better for me to preorder the mewtwos or buy 5 booster boxes?

Shakespeare

Collecting and playing from day one.

nicholsanddimes said:
what are the pull rates for mewtwo ex reg or fa in the next set. Would it be better for me to preorder the mewtwos or buy 5 booster boxes?

The set is not yet confirmed. It will be impossible to tell now. Usually 2 FA come in a booster box.

*edit* The set LIST has not been confirmed, Until we know how many FA are really in the set we won't know the pull rate.