The End of Pokemon Predictions

Master of the six kings said:
Pokemon won't have a last episode. They'll keep it running, doing the ezact same things with more disposiable female characters. And then people will just stop watching, so they'll just cancell it.

Master of the six kings said:
Pokemon won't have a last episode. They'll keep it running, doing the ezact same things with more disposiable female characters. And then people will just stop watching, so they'll just cancell it.

dark charizard said:
they will probably get cancalled one day like some other tv show like digimon.
by the way on that cartoon snorlax shaman with misty & ash,ash says give it back or else, give what back!?

They still give digimon in japan it called digimon savers or something so there goes that it might get old in america or anywhere else but not in japan

This is not about any Manga, this is about the show. And any Manga about the show is silly.

Pokémon will never end, never, never, never. At least that's what I hope =P

Magicmew said:
This is not about any Manga, this is about the show. And any Manga about the show is silly.

Lol. I hope it doesn't end either, but all good things come to an end. =<

Hello if you guys are saying four years apart is so much then thats crazy it is suppose to be 4years apart not same or the girl is older!

Magicmew said:

Was that said for me anyway the pokemon manga is about the game and the anime is lossly bases on the game and manga

bakara! (ridiculous in japanese FYI) pokemon will never end! i mean cmon people! there have been like 4 seasons already! from the original generation to original generation 4! heck if possible there might even be OG5! and theres even a manga of it! how can it not end?

cobraygordon said:
bakara! (ridiculous in japanese FYI) pokemon will never end! i mean cmon people! there have been like 4 seasons already! from the original generation to original generation 4! heck if possible there might even be OG5! and theres even a manga of it! how can it not end?

I am japanese and I know that bakara is not ridiculous in japanese -_-. Baka! (That means idiot in japanese FYI)

cobraygordon said:

Just because it has a manga it doesn't mean it won't end. FMA had a manga but that ended. Anyway Pokemon manga is like...:/

Well D & P,I don't think they will marry but I just know he would find his LOVE but not marry her...
Then it would most probably be a reunion of all the people he promised he would see....
But most of all.... It doesn't mean if it's 4 years old apart they can't marry..
Ahemm.... My dad is 64 years old while my mom is 46....Lol a very big gap right?

I hope they don't show them grown up like with Misty. If he's not married to her I'll kill myself. Seriously pokeshipping the best thing to happen to me.:-__-

My predictions.

1) Ash's father will be discover in the GS ball.:p
2) He will not have any lengdaries he know they're better free.
3) Misty will have kiss Ash on the cheek already
4) Brock will die a virgin, Ok I'm not that evil he probably get married
5) Ash will not be shown married, making all shippers happy.

Bigger question is when the hell is it going to end? We'll find out about the 5th generation next year.

Hi there pearlshipper! like your wobbufett sig.

Are you talking about him getting married? I agree with that lol.

He won't get married, unless it's fate that pulls him with someone, it might be Dawn, but it has to be fate for that to happen, but I'd love to see that

Yes, that and it would be a miracle if I won the lottery, beacuse all us shippers are mad beacuse Ash is SO dense....

1.bleach
2.death note
3.eureka 7
4.full metal alchemist(fma)
5.hayate no gotoko

Amm ... Pokemon will have an end ... I hope not so crazy one like in Shaman King -_- ...

Melody93 said:
I hope they don't show them grown up like with Misty. If he's not married to her I'll kill myself. Seriously pokeshipping the best thing to happen to me.:-__-

My predictions.

1) Ash's father will be discover in the GS ball.:p
2) He will not have any lengdaries he know they're better free.
3) Misty will have kiss Ash on the cheek already
4) Brock will die a virgin, Ok I'm not that evil he probably get married
5) Ash will not be shown married, making all shippers happy.

Bigger question is when the hell is it going to end? We'll find out about the 5th generation next year.

what on earth ash's father is doing in a pokeball??....that was really funny! i thought gs-ball is made to capture celebii.

u r probably right about the legendary-thing!

may be brock will get along with that orange-island-scientist!(sorry, forgot her name!)

i think the end will show ash becoming a world-champ(if it ever ends that is..) bt discovering that there is still a lot to discover!

I think there will be at least 1000 pokemon and then it all ends. That should be about 7 or 8 generations. Besides there is A rumor about that and it just might be true.

Back