The End of Pokemon Predictions

SnorlaxShamen

Dude don't Lie I'm Awesome!
On the final episode of Pokemon what will happen?
Will Ash let Pikachu go?
Will he not?

and any other questions you might want to answer.

For me I feel it will be like a 5-6 episode finali with recaps of every season and a cast reunion! And it all leads up to Ash disding weither or not to let Pikachu go.

1. Ash won't release Pikachu
2. Ash will marry someone, but WILL NOT be Misty, maybe Dawn....

But I don't know really, it's just my guesses so far....

In the last episode of Pokemon almost the whole episode will proly be Ash when he is older. Just cause we love that stuff. Hopefully hes not going to be living at home with his Mom. -.-

I think that it will show Ash as a succesful gym leader, getting married to Misty, and show a reunion with all his friends.

Maybe Ash will try to become a gym leader, but fail. Thus', living a life with his mom, watching TV all day, eating corn chips "_". OR...

he becomes a fronteir brain, gets married to May/Misty (Dawn is too much younger... sorry D & P) and pikachu evolves. That's it.

[Dr.Cox]Yes they will end pokemon one of the best series ever and not get more money that they could be getting from game,toys,card or from the show

Pokemon will not have a ending like letting pikachu go or having ash get marrie I don't know why people want thing like this to happen why do you guy want him to get married so badly or have him lose something importsnt do you really hate pokemon so much that you want to change it so much[/Dr.Cox]

If you watch scrubs you know about the whole Dr.Cox thing :p

i dont think ash will get marryed in the last episode or let go pikachu, i really have no idea what the last episode is going to be like but i do think it is going to have a recap of everything in the past.

Ash MIGHT get married,but not in the last epidsode,mabye the episode before that,
But i doubt that he will realese pikachu.

(but he might realease all his other pokemon like he always does)

ash ketchup said:
Maybe Ash will try to become a gym leader, but fail. Thus', living a life with his mom, watching TV all day, eating corn chips "_". OR...

he becomes a fronteir brain, gets married to May/Misty (Dawn is too much younger... sorry D & P) and pikachu evolves. That's it.
Pikachu might evolve but the odds Ash will be a momma's boy is slim since he doesn't like his mom thinking of him as a little boy any more.
venonat master said:
D&P Dawn is ten and Misty is 14 like ash.
actually Mysty is two years older than Ash look here
AshandMystysage.jpg

This is from the Viz Comics
Blastoise king said:
[Dr.Cox]Yes they will end pokemon one of the best series ever and not get more money that they could be getting from game,toys,card or from the show

Pokemon will not have a ending like letting pikachu go or having ash get marrie I don't know why people want thing like this to happen why do you guy want him to get married so badly or have him lose something importsnt do you really hate pokemon so much that you want to change it so much[/Dr.Cox]

Why do you take all the fun out of predicting threads?
ash ketchup said:
no, its FAR from the last episode.
Yes it is.
riolu_ranger said:
i dont think ash will get marryed in the last episode or let go pikachu, i really have no idea what the last episode is going to be like but i do think it is going to have a recap of everything in the past.
Finally your the first person EVER to agree with me!
CarnivineCreator123123 said:
Ash MIGHT get married,but not in the last epidsode,mabye the episode before that,
But i doubt that he will realese pikachu.

(but he might realease all his other pokemon like he always does)

Alright enough about Ash not letting go of Pikachu we are all get that he won't! Keep Predicting:D!

Of course Ash won't get married, have you ever known someone under 18 get married. This is a kids show, unlike Gundam.

They'll just probably end it with Ash having a reunion with all his old friends and him being the world's best Pokemon Master.

may be ash will meet his father in the end. his father might have been the last pokemon master. there will be a fierce battle between son & father. ash wins and is declared the next pmn master....

Pokemon won't have a last episode. They'll keep it running, doing the ezact same things with more disposiable female characters. And then people will just stop watching, so they'll just cancell it.

SnorlaxShamen said:
Blastoise king said:

Why do you take all the fun out of predicting threads?
What do you mean that was my prediction that none of that would happen

they will probably get cancalled one day like some other tv show like digimon.
by the way on that cartoon snorlax shaman with misty & ash,ash says give it back or else, give what back!?

It will slowly become unpopular, until at one point they will just finish pokemon with a bang!
Whats happening to my posts?

Back