Writing The Elemental Islands:9 Chapters Done!

RE: The Elemental Islands: 8 Chapters Done!

Chapter 9:The Elemental Army

Infernape swung its fist right into Chimchar’s face, sending it flying into the air. Infernape jumped up and punched again and again. Chimchar was being barraged by a series of punches and kicks, each one becoming stronger than the last.
“Finish it!” Tyson yelled.
With one final kick, Chimchar was sent spiraling down and crashed into the ground. Chimchar did not get up or even breathe. I stood there, not saying a word. He rushed over to his pokemon. Starly’s left wing was snapped and had a large bruise on him. Eevee had a severe burn and most of its fur had burned off. Chimchar’s body was covered in bruises and was bleeding a bit in his mouth. He also had a broken rib.
“I WILL KILL YOU, YOU DIRTY LITTLE-” I began to shout, but was cut off by a helicopter flying overhead. Some ropes fell out of it and some people came down. They surrounded Tyson and aimed their guns at him.
“Hands in the air!”
Tyson looked around at them.
“Hey! How are you doing?

More people came out of the helicopters. The soldiers took away Tyson’s pokemon and lead him to one of the helicopters. Infernape jumped in front of them,getting in a fighting stance, but Tyson called him off and returned it to the pokeball. Some Pokemon also came from the helicopter. They wore some type of head gear and armor. Tyson acted as though he was going to the park as the threw him into the helicopter.
“Follow me!”
We turned to see another soldier, pointing to one the helicopters.
“We will be taking you to the pokemon center. There, you will-”
“Wait! Who are you?” Luis.
“The Elemental Army. We’ll get you to safety.”
We got to the helicopter and took off.

The entire Island had turned into a war zone. Some bird pokemon were battling in the sky as their masters fought each other. Tyson’s helicopter flew by ours. He turned, staring at me. He seemed as though he was sitting at home, not caring about what was going on.
When he saw me look at him, he waved.
“Was up!”
“……….”
:p
-_-

We flew away from the battle and made it to the center. I took my pokemon and rushed to the door. I turned around to see where the helicopter carrying Tyson was head. It was almost out of sight, heading for the ocean. Suddenly, an explosion ripped though it and the helicopter burst into flames.

RE: The Elemental Islands: 9 Chapters Done!

this is rather a strange story but still i like at
and that eevee with almost no fur left is that my eevee or not

Back