Writing The Elemental Islands:9 Chapters Done!

CrazyAipom

'Sup
I am going to start over my fic.
It will be in a different place and I will change my characters a bit.
If you want to have a character,use this:
Name:
Starter Pokemon:
Team: (Put * by thier name if they evolve later on)
Island/Region:
Background:

Chapter One:The Beach
A flock of Wingull flew above our heads.The sun began to lower
and made a soft glow all around us.
Groups of Krabby creeped long the sand and Wailmer swamout in the sea.It was a graet evening.
My brother,Tyson,and I were taking a walk on the island's beach.
We lived in a group of islands know as the Elemental Islands.
Each island was named afther something realated to a type of element.
We lived on Zap(Thunder) Island.The other islands are Blaze(Fire)Island,Tsunami(Water)Island,Frost(Ice)Island,Quake(Earth) Island,and Hurricane(Wind) Island.
"Josh",my brother began to say'"I'm going to be gone for a while."In
two days I begin my journey.I need you to be strong and brave.One day you will start your journey.I'll be there to see you get your Pokemon and we'll train together...."
I woke up and stared at my celling.
I never heard from Tyson afther he became champion.
But I have heard what he been up to.
"Josh!Are you awake!"
Today, I start my journey.
With or Without Tyson.
I rose up and headed downstairs.

RE: The Elemental Islands

Name:Vince
Starter Pokemon:Duskull
Team: Duskull*(Dusknoir), Spirtomb (Later) Ralts*(Gallade), Rotom, Haunter*(Gengar), Snorunt*(Froslass)
Island/Region:ShadowLand Island
Background: He is a 13 year old boy that comes from ShadowLand Island. A almost abandoned island filled with many pokemons but mostly ghost pokemons. His cousin gave him one pokeball before he moved away when he was 10. He found a injured Duskull and decided to help it. After that they became very close friends. Later he catched more pokemons and when he was 13 he finally moved away from the island

I hope you like this idead.

O.k!
I'll put him in later.

Chapter 2:A rival and a new friend!

“Josh”, my mom called as I came down the stairs,” Hurry up and eat! You need to go to the lab!”
"Yeah,"I replied, sitting down. I wolfed down my breakfast and went up stairs to change. I ran back down and headed to the door. Mom stopped me and threw something into my arms.
"I've packed everything you need except for something, just make sure you stop back before you leave."
"Sure. I’ll be back soon!” I rushed out the door and ran to the lab. The lab was built about 30 years ago. The current professor that worked in the lab came from a far away region.
Prof. Taro. That’s his name. He’s kind of young, maybe in his late 30’s.
I continued running and ended up crashing into someone. “Hey! What are you doing!”?
“Sorry”, I said as I got back up. I ran into a kid the same age as me. “What are you here for?” I dusted my self off and looked at him. “I’m here for my first pokemon.”
He looked at me for a while and then began to walk away. He turned around looked me straight in the eye. “You wouldn’t last for a second in a battle.” I clenched my fist and walked up to him. “What’s your name?” He asked me my name.
“Josh.”
“Wes.”
I looked at his belt and saw a pokeball. “So you already got your pokemon”, I asked.
“Yea. It’s a Torchic.”
He walked away and went towards town.
I want for the door and went inside. Prof. Taro was walking with some trainer. “Good
Luck”, he shouted as the trainer walked out, holding a pokeball. “Hello there”, he said
When he saw me. He led me to a door and opened it
Inside were other trainers and lots of pokemon. A girl and a Piplup were battling a boy with a Totodile. It looked like the girl was winning.
“Bubble”, the girl yelled. A small spray of bubbles shot out from the blue pokemon’s beak and slammed into Totodile.
Prof. Taro then showed e the remaining pokemon.
A table with a small pile of pokemon was at the far end of the room.
“Pick anyone you want”, he told me. Just as I was about to grab one,the pokeball at the top of the pile opened up and released red energy. The energy cleared away and left a small orange monkey. “Chimchar”, it said happily. “Not again”, the Prof. Said.
“I get this Chimchar to stay in the pokeball!” The Prof. leaped for the fire chimp, but it hoped up and landed in my arms. It climbed onto my head and then swung up on the ceiling fan (which was not on). Everyone turned around to see what was happening.
Prof. Taro tried to reach up for the pokemon but it climbed up higher.
Suddenly, the ceiling began to crack. The fan snapped in half and Chimchar began to fall.
I ran up and caught him and rolled on the floor. “Are you two okay?”
“Yea, I’m fi-” And looked up and saw the girl with the Piplup.
“-ne”, I finished. She was kind of cute, but I focused on Chimchar. He had some dirt on his face and a small bruise. Besides that, he looked fine. Chimchar turned to me and smiled. I smiled back and got up. It leaped up gave me a hug. “I think I’ll choose Chimchar”, I told the Prof. “I can already tell you two will get along fine. I don't think you'll have any problems."
Chimchar then sneezed and set my shirt on fire.

CrazyAipom said:
O.k!
I'll put him in later.

Chapter 2:A rival and a new friend!

“Josh”, my mom called as I came down the stairs,” Hurry up and eat! You need to go to the lab!”
"Yeah,"I replied, sitting down. I wolfed down my breakfast and went up stairs to change. I ran back down and headed to the door. Mom stopped me and threw something into my arms.
"I've packed everything you need except for something, just make sure you stop back before you leave."
"Sure. I’ll be back soon!” I rushed out the door and ran to the lab. The lab was built about 30 years ago. The current professor that worked in the lab came from a far away region.
Prof. Taro. That’s his name. He’s kind of young, maybe in his late 30’s.
I continued running and ended up crashing into someone. “Hey! What are you doing!”?
“Sorry”, I said as I got back up. I ran into a kid the same age as me. “What are you here for?” I dusted my self off and looked at him. “I’m here for my first pokemon.”
He looked at me for a while and then began to walk away. He turned around looked me straight in the eye. “You wouldn’t last for a second in a battle.” I clenched my fist and walked up to him. “What’s your name?” He asked me my name.
“Josh.”
“Wes.”
I looked at his belt and saw a pokeball. “So you already got your pokemon”, I asked.
“Yea. It’s a Torchic.”
He walked away and went towards town.
I want for the door and went inside. Prof. Taro was walking with some trainer. “Good
Luck”, he shouted as the trainer walked out, holding a pokeball. “Hello there”, he said
When he saw me. He led me to a door and opened it
Inside were other trainers and lots of pokemon. A girl and a Piplup were battling a boy with a Totodile. It looked like the girl was winning.
“Bubble”, the girl yelled. A small spray of bubbles shot out from the blue pokemon’s beak and slammed into Totodile.
Prof. Taro then showed e the remaining pokemon.
A table with a small pile of pokemon was at the far end of the room.
“Pick anyone you want”, he told me. Just as I was about to grab one,the pokeball at the top of the pile opened up and released red energy. The energy cleared away and left a small orange monkey. “Chimchar”, it said happily. “Not again”, the Prof. Said.
“I get this Chimchar to stay in the pokeball!” The Prof. leaped for the fire chimp, but it hoped up and landed in my arms. It climbed onto my head and then swung up on the ceiling fan (which was not on). Everyone turned around to see what was happening.
Prof. Taro tried to reach up for the pokemon but it climbed up higher.
Suddenly, the ceiling began to crack. The fan snapped in half and Chimchar began to fall.
I ran up and caught him and rolled on the floor. “Are you two okay?”
“Yea, I’m fi-” And looked up and saw the girl with the Piplup.
“-ne”, I finished. She was kind of cute, but I focused on Chimchar. He had some dirt on his face and a small bruise. Besides that, he looked fine. Chimchar turned to me and smiled. I smiled back and got up. It leaped up gave me a hug. “I think I’ll choose Chimchar”, I told the Prof. “I can already tell you two will get along fine. I don't think you'll have any problems."
Chimchar then sneezed and set my shirt on fire.

If you want you can make him a rival, enemy, or friend of the main character.

Name: Cali
Starter Pokemon: togepi
Team: togepi*(togekiss), mantyke, skitty, lapras, chimchar*(infernape), plusle
Island/Region: Paradise Island
Background: Is usually happy. Makes others feel happy too.

Name: Jason
Starter Pokemon: ralts
Team: ralts* (gallade) dratini* (dragonite) beldum* (metagross) chansey* (blissey) ralts* (gardevoir) togepi* (togkiss)
Island/Region: johto.
Background: the son of a gym leader named anson. jason has a bad habit of getting lost, and sleeps a lot. he obtained the ralts from his father. he wants to build a team of pokemon that can beat his dad, so he can become the new gym leader. (this is my first time doing one of these, so if i did anything wrong, let me know)

Name:kiony
Starter Pokemon:eevee
Team: eevee*(espeon),mime jr,bonsly,chingling,happiny,eevee*(umbreon)
Island/Region:clear island
Background:a 14 year old boy that runs in it's cousins path to become Pokémon coordinator his stubborn just like his eevee*(espeon) but also confedant in batlle

O.K.
I'll put all of you in later.

Chapter 3:Fight fire with fire!

Afther running around and srceaming like a maniac and putting out the fire, I decided to try out Chimchar.
I looked around the room to see the people I could battle. the door then opened.
I looked up to see was coming.
"Prof., I got the package you wanted."
It was Wes. So that's why he went to town.
"Thank you", the Prof. said as he opened the package.
Wes turned arouned and saw that I was staring at him.
He looked down and saw Chimchar by me. He moved his hand torward his belt and grabed the pokeball.
"Let's battle, I like to see if that Chimchar is any good." he then threw the pokeball in the air.
"Torchic" the pokemon yelled as it came out the ball.
Chimchar leaped in front of me and smiled.
"Chimchar"
"Allright, I accept your challenge."
Wes walked on one side of the room as I want to the other.
"You can have the first move", I told Wes.
"Your funeral,Torchic! Start off with scratch!"
The pokemon obyed and ran afther Chimchar.
"Dodge it," I yelled. Chimchar jumped up and Torchic ran into the wall.
"Now you use scratch!'
Chimchar spun around,still in the air and fell torwards Torchic.
"Torchic! Get out of the way," Wes commanded, but it was still dazed from slaming into the wall. Chimchar landed the attack and Torchic fell onto the floor.
"Get up and use peck" screamed Wes.
Torchic hoped up and landed a hit on Chimchar.
"Now use Fire Spin!"
Torchic gathered some energy and launched it's attack.
The flames surrounded Chimchar and injured him. Charchar tried to get out, but the flames traped him.
"Chimchar"
"What can I do", I thought to myself."If I try to want for the flames
to die out,it might be too late!"
Suddenly,Chimchar's body become covered in a cloak of fire.
Chmichar leaped up and rolled up in a ball,spinning at a fast speed.
The fire spin began to upward and Chimchar's fire grew.
Chimchar than dropped down,still spinning and charged torwards Torchic.
"That's Flame Wheel", shouted Wes.
Chimchar crashed into Torchic at top speed and sent the Chick pokemon flying.
It fell to the ground with a thud. It had burns all over it's body.
Chimchar stood up straight, the fire cloak gone.
Wes grabed his Torchic and put it back in the pokeball.
"Now that's over, I like to give you two this."
We both turned to see Prof. Taro, holding two PokeDex.
"You'll need these for your journey."
We grabbed on each, and and opened them.
A couple of other trainers also got one.
"You'll also need these."
He gave five extra pokeballs and a badge case.
"Thanks", I said and put everything in my bag.
I headed home afther a little while.
My mom was in the living room holding some kind of device.
"It's a Poketch.I had some new things installed in it. Like this map."
She clicked on it and a map appeared on the small screen.
I looked at the map and saw some new islands like Shadowland Island and Paridise Island.
I countinued to look at the map and then put the poketch on.
"One more thing", my mom said before I left.
She gave me a package witha note on it.
"Open it when you get to the next island."
I told her I will and went out the door.
My journey had finall started.

Name: Dawn
Starter Pokemon: Pikachu
Final Team: Pikachu, Ninetales, Blissey, Wigglytuff, Pachirisu and Lapras
Island/Region: Sinnoh
Background: 15, Has benn training Pokemon fior 5 years. She found an injured Pikachu when going to get her Pokemon and chose it as her first Pokemon. She has long blueish-black hair held up by 3 yellow hair clips, She wears a black and pink mini-skirt. She also has a white snow cap with a partial pink Poke Ball on it. Also, she wears pink boots and black socks. Has to look over her little sister, Mary, who had just recived her first Pokemon, Piplup. Dawn has also won the Grand Festival in Sinnoh 5 years in a row

Name: Mary
Starter Pokemon: Piplup
Final Team: Prinplup, Rapidash, Cherubi and Jolteon
Island/Region: Sinnoh
Background: 10, and Dawn's little sister. Dawn had to take Mary along beacuse she couldn't travel by herself. Very self-centered, she always gets into arguements, most with her big sister, Dawn. She has blond hair with two blue bows in her hair. Like her big sis, she wears a mini skirt, but it's pink with a white streak going across it. She wears pink sneakers with white socks. Wants to be like her big sis and win the Grand Festival

Name:Chay
Starter Pokemon:*Charmander
Team(these are all the pokemon he has caught so far): *charmander, *caterpie, *cubone, *nidoran male, *nidoran female, gyarados, *ponyta, *evee(jolteon), *cyndaquil, espeon, heracross, *wooper, *torchic, roselia, *wurmple(dustox), *arron, *tailow, *electrike, *zigzagoon,
Final Team:Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Nidoking, Aggron and Gyarados
Island/Region:Kanto
Background:He is right now 14 years old, he has travelled over kanto, johto and hoenn, he hopes to travel to sinnoh soon. Some of his pokemon have special moves here they are:
Charizard:Will-o-wisp
Typhlosion:Rollout
Blaziken:Aerial Ace
Jolteon:Metal Claw
Chay's favourite pokemon is his jolteon, even though Chay is classified as a fire-type trainer.

Master of the Shadow said:
Name:Vince
Starter Pokemon:Duskull
Team: Duskull*(Dusknoir), Spirtomb (Later) Ralts*(Gallade), Rotom, Haunter*(Gengar), Snorunt*(Froslass)
Island/Region:ShadowLand Island
Background: He is a 13 year old boy that comes from ShadowLand Island. A almost abandoned island filled with many pokemons but mostly ghost pokemons. His cousin gave him one pokeball before he moved away when he was 10. He found a injured Duskull and decided to help it. After that they became very close friends. Later he catch more pokemons and when he was 13 he finally moved away from the island

I hope you like this idea.

Can you also have.

Name:Melissa
Starter:Duskull
Team:Duskull*(Dusknoir) Skarmory(Shiny) Gible* Snorunt*(Frostlass) Beldum*(Metagross) Torchic(Blaziken)
Background: Good friend of Vince also is 13. Both there Duskulls are brothers and sisters. She has the younger sister Duskull while Vince's Duskull is the older brother. Both found their Duskull at the same time in the forest after the thunderstorm.

This is a good fan-fic.

Here's my character-
Name: Eric
Starter: Riolu
Team: Riolu*(Lucario), Chimchar*(Infernape), Eevee*(Espeon), Munchlax, Feebas*(Milotic), Elekid*(Electrivire)
Background: Lives on Blaze island. His father taught him about pokemon since a very young age, and as a result he is a very skilled trainer. Although he wants to very much, his father won't let him leave the island(not saying that in your story he can't), although now he is 13 and his father is starting to have second thoughts (mainly because of his mother's persuasion.

O.k., I'll put in some of the characters in later (maybe the next chapter).

Chapter 4:Blaze Island
"Chimchar! Hold up", I yelled chasing father him.
We're going to the docks to get on a boat headed for Blaze Island, which I deiced to start my journey. It was one of the biggest islands around, maybe the 3rd biggest. The second is either Hurricane or Paradise Island. The biggest Island of all Aura Island, where the best trainers meet to compete to become the Champion of the Elements.
"Chimchar! Wait up!"
He ran around the corner, and I followed.
WHAM!
“Sorry! I was just chasing my-”
I looked up and saw whom I crashed into.
It was that girl I saw in the lab.
“Weren’t you that boy who-”
“Saved the Chimchar and beat the guy with the Torchic, yea that was me.”
“I was going to say the boy who ran and screamed when his shirt caught on fire.”
O//_//O
“Maaybeee…… Anyways, my name is Josh.”
“I’m Kari, and this is Luis.”
A boy about 14, so at my age, was standing behind us.
He was wearing a white shirt with green stripes on it and some brown pants. He had a white snowcap with a green pokeball design.
“It’s nice to meet you Josh, but would you mind getting off of me…”
O//////O

“So you’re for Blaze Island too.”
“Yea. We’re going there to see the battles there and to catch some pokemon.”
We were all walking to the Ferry that would takes us to Blaze Island.
We got on the Ferry and went to the top of it.
Many bird pokemon were flying around the ship and out in the sea.
Some water pokemon also swam by.
“Hey”, Luis turned around and faced me, “Let’s have a quick battle.”
“Sure. Chimchar! Are you fine for a battle?”
Chimchar!
We went to the battle area and each went to different ends.
“Let’s go! Totodile!”
The small little reptile popped out of its pokeball and gave small roar.
“Chimchar! Be careful. You’re facing your weakness.”
Kari decided to be the referee.
“Begin”, she shouted.
“Chimchar! Use scratch!”
Chimchar scratched Totodile several times before it dodged him.
“Totodile! Water Gun!”
A spray of water hit Chimchar and sent him flying into the wall.
“Now use bite!”
“Chimchar! Flame Wheel!”
As Totodile bit Chimchar, his body burst into flames. And Chimchar began to spin, with Totodile still clinging on.
“Oh no…”Luis said.
“Chimchar, go up and then crash down on Totodile!”
Chimchar did as he was told and crashed on top of Totodile.
Totodile was knocked out, but Chimchar was badly injured.
“Totodile is unable to
“Return”, we both said as the red light surrounded the pokemon.

A couple of hours later, we finally made it to the Island.
Perfect timing too.
There was a tournament here.
We signed up and then went around the island.
I kept getting weird looks from people as we walked.
Some people whispered back and forth.
Suddenly, a mob ran out of somewhere and charged at me.
“That’s him! He’s the one!”
“Stop thief!”
“Traitor!”
“What are you talking about”, I screamed as I ran.
“You can’t fool us Tyson!”

RE: The Elemental Islands: 4 Chapters Done!

marill!!! Woot! Water! *please be dustox. please be dustox. PLEASE BE DUSTOX!!!!*

Back