• David Tennant

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Matt Smith

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kecleon-X said:
"EGGS EGGS EGGS."

Truer words were never spoken, my Dalek friend.

Seriously, I loved Asylum of the Daleks. But one thing bothered me, though:
Why was Soufflé Girl talking through the intercomm not tipping everyone off that she was a Dalek? I mean, really. Kind of hard to mistake.

It looked like she was "trapped" inside of it, even though she didn't know it. I thought that the souffle's were supposed to be somehow connected to eggs inthere, though.

Yes, but when she spoke after it was revealed that she was a Dalek, it was the normal Dalek voice. It was the eggs and the milk that were connected to her being in a self-created reality.

Doctor Who is brilliant (as my sister for introducing me to it)

Eggs, Stir, Milk, EXTERMINATE.

Edit:
I am watching the new series but I haven't watch most of Tennant's episodes, just about half of the second season and Blink. I've seen all Eccleston's and Smith's, though. I also watched the first Dalek episode of the original sereis (all parts).
My sister's favourite episode is Blink. She's currently watching Classic Who so she hasn't got a pick on those episodes.

Asylum of the Daleks.
*dies*
I mean...just...WOAH. I've been trying to explain to my friends about the new companion. Most of them get it, except for a few who are like "DUDE THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE."
I'm gonna miss the Ponds a whole lot, but hopefully they bring back Captin Jack, the Master and...Jenny to make up for it. Please, PLEASE bring Jenny back, Moffat. I know you're busy with Sherlock but PLEASE.
Sillykyle, get that slash outta here. GET IT OUT. NAO.
DoctorxRose forever. XD
Matt Smith will always be my Doctor. Allthough, I do love Tennant so so much. It's just that I started with Matt and went back and watched all the Tennant episodes.

sorry i've been away for a while.
I enjoyed dinosaurs on a spaceship, but i'm confused as to whether it came before or after asylum of the daleks in chronological order.

Next up: a town called mercy

^Ikr!
I didn't watch Dinosaurs on a Spaceship...I can right now if I want to actually...btw Crazynattyboy I love your signature.

On dinosaurs on a spaceship if you watched harry potter, you might have notice that filch, lestrad and arthur weasley were on this episode.

The last episode was so so good. I don't know what was better about it than a lot of other Doctor Who episodes but there was something about it...it might have just been the setting but it hooked me in from start to finish.

dmaster out.

The weeping angels were what got me hooked on Doctor Who, can't wait to see them return!

Back