BW/BW2 The Desert Area and Hiun City

KnightEdge112

Aspiring Trainer
I thought of something involving Hiun City and the desert area above it maybe the desert was once part of Hiun City but laid waste. In the picture below I saw some skyscrapers in the desert.
Hiun_City_theory90066.png

That was what I thought. Maybe it became that way when Reshiram/Zekrom got angry and destroyed it. It's probably a very wrong theory, but oh well.

Probably. There's a path from Hiun City that extends to the circus-like place. It's faded, but everyone sees it, yeah?

Extreme Pokemon Fan said:
A corocoro scan has mentioned that it could be a ghost town which does make sense because there is a desert there

"Ghost town", eh? Maybe that means we'll be seeing Ghost pokemon then! Besides, it's pretty obvious that Desukan is at least part-Ghost and can be found in the desert, so maybe there will be more ghost pokemon there.

Maybe it's just an old town that couldn't compete with the booming business in Hiun City. More and more people left the town to move to the city and get jobs. In the trailers of Hiun City, it shows a lot of business men and women running by so it's a possibility. But that's just my theory.

liljes said:
Maybe it's just an old town that couldn't compete with the booming business in Hiun City. More and more people left the town to move to the city and get jobs. In the trailers of Hiun City, it shows a lot of business men and women running by so it's a possibility. But that's just my theory.

Good theory but if that's true, why hasn't Hiun City expanded and basically taken over that town?

JacobeTheElf said:
Good theory but if that's true, why hasn't Hiun City expanded and basically taken over that town?

Well maybe they just didn't want to live in the desert? Not the best living atmosphere in my opinion. Haha I don't really know though.

Maybe there was a sandstorm of some sort (maybe the third mascot did it??) which buried that part?

Jayj4 said:
Maybe there was a sandstorm of some sort (maybe the third mascot did it??) which buried that part?

Some sort of destruction seems to have happened there, maybe from the region's legendary. It would be cool to meet Deathkan there, that's for sure.

I'm personally hoping that whole desert region can be explored.

Also, you guys fancy a better map? - http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/Noob-Antichrist/IsshuMapjpeglarge.jpg

I hope that is a ghost town though. It will be cool to see what type of pokemon would be there then (besides deskugan).

desukan would be in the desert. maybe a huge underground burial chamber thats part of a pyramid. it could have desukan guarding/at the bottom. crookodile would probably be just around. maybe its possible evo too.

That's what I've been thinking.
A ghost town, in the desert.
Formerly part of Hiun city.
Now home to Desukan and other spooky Pokemon.
Destroyed by the wrath of Reshiram and Zekrom in their "big battle" long ago.
Makes sense. I like it.

Back