The Dark Knight

Do you think The Dark Knight will make more than $600 million??

• Total voters

pokechazz

Aspiring Trainer
Here, you can discuss The Dark Knight movie. Ask any questions or just talk about it here!

Saw it at Midnight. Best movie of the year by far (sorry WALL*E). All the performances are excellent, esp. Health Ledger. I personally hope this movie cracks the Top 3 highest grossing Box-Office weekends of all time, because it sure deserves it. I say see it and then send me baked goods for recommending it.

dmaster out.

akatsuki9 said:
im going to see it tonight
I hope its better than the last one
that was HORRORBLE

How can you hate batman begins , i loved it. But this one does look way better. (Who plays the joker?)

umbreondude said:
How can you hate batman begins , I loved it. But this one does look way better. (Who plays the joker?)

Heath Ledger plays the Joker. I really wanted to see it today, but my friends were going to get my birthday present in the same trip, so I had to stay home. We tried to go to the midnight showing last night, but all the tickets were sold out.

^Yes he is. It looks alright but I'm not convinced its all that its cracked up to be.

i dont think itll make it to the top 3 maybe the top 15
its not as good as ironman
probally the same as the hulk

I saw it at midnight preimere. It was worth it!!! It was so weird, the crowd went silent when it was about to start. All you could hear is my cousin opening her peanut butter cups wrapper. That was the only thing you heard in the room with more 300 people!! But suddenly, someone went OH! and ripped a huge one!! We laughed our heads off. The joker was funny too. We laughed our heads off because of him sometimes.

I wish I had the vocabulary and profanity to fully describe the sheer awesomeness of The Dark Knight; it did what I thought was impossible becoming the best movie based off of a graphic novel, beating out the previous holder, V For Vendetta.

And who ever said Batman Begins is horrible, obviously, is wrong. Batman Begins is the second best Batman movie. Try Batman and Robin for horrible.

Pride said:
I wish I had the vocabulary and profanity to fully describe the sheer awesomeness of The Dark Knight

Q...F...T

I was completely blown away by Heath Ledger's proformance as the Joker. The sheer awesomness of The Dark Knight can only be described in one word, and I'm not even sure if this does the movie justice:

EPIC

It's made record Box Office opening weekend history, and deservedly so. Whoever says this movie and Batman Begins is horrible doesn't know good movies, or doesn't like good performances. I might see it a third time; that's how good it is.

dmaster out.

pikachu1246 said:
I saw it 2 days ago. the next movies gonna have 2 face!

Apparantly you didn't watch the movie closely. Spoiler: Two-Face is in this movie. ://///////////////////////////////

I think Catwoman is going to be in the next movie, if they make another one. I don't think they might, and they really don't need to make another sequel...

dmaster out.

no really. two face didn't have such a big roll in this movie plus the fact that they we're discussing the movie and mentioned him being in the next move.

Back