Wi-Fi Trades The Dark Corner ((Pumpkaboos Everywhere. Also, updated with Legendaries and Shinies))

RE: The Dark Corner (Breeding Service. Freebies!)

My Friend Code is blow and thanks dude this helps.
0834-1846-8586

DarkPhoenix said:
Ka$h Money said:
Hi, check my thread for the 5 IV Shuppet please.

Do you have a Male 5IV Gastly? If so, you have a deal. I came across two new 5IV Shuppets each a male and female. Which do you want?

Well, I'm actually going to be breeding 5 IV Disable Gastlys today so I should be able to get you a male one. I'd like a female Shuppet please.

Hey can I have the timid froakie with protean, I don't have much to offer but I would highliy appreciate if you could give it to me because it's my first time breeding for a competitve team and I have spent hours trying to hatch a protean froakie with timid nature, sometimes it's a perfect froakie but with torrent and when I get one with protean it has really bad IV's and a bad nature so I'm really frustrated and I would be really thankful if you could trade me the froakie.

I could give you a Japanese charmander with solar power and the egg moves Dragon dance, Dragon rush outrage and ember.

Or a ninetales with drought.
A gogoat with grass pelt.
A ditto with imposter.

I have access to many friend safari Pokemon so I could give some of those.

Thanks for trying to help me out.

I forgot to mention that I have a venasaur with chlorophyll And I could also give you it's mega stone.

I have Y version so I Could also give you some version exclusives.

I also have:

Moxie Gyarados
Insomnia pumkaboo
Magician Braixen
Harvest Phantump
Technician Breloom
Scrappy Pancham

And if you anything else please tell me.

Ka$h Money said:
DarkPhoenix said:
Do you have a Male 5IV Gastly? If so, you have a deal. I came across two new 5IV Shuppets each a male and female. Which do you want?

Well, I'm actually going to be breeding 5 IV Disable Gastlys today so I should be able to get you a male one. I'd like a female Shuppet please.

Alright, I'll have it waiting for ya.

@PokemonY123: Well, I hear ya out. IV breeding can be pain sometimes. Lol, I am trying to hatch a Shiny Golett with 4IVs in HP, Atk, Def and Sp.Def and all. But anyway, I'll be more than happy to help you out. In fact, since it is Christmas Eve, I will give it to ya for free. ((That and I am overwhelmed with a ton of 4 to 5 IV Froakies. X.X)) And if you want to, you can just give me a Scrappy Pancham in exchange. Just that. ^^

Oh and I have Y version too and have all the version's exclusives.

[\quote] @PokemonY123: Well, I hear ya out. IV breeding can be pain sometimes. Lol, I am trying to hatch a Shiny Golett with 4IVs in HP, Atk, Def and Sp.Def and all. But anyway, I'll be more than happy to help you out. In fact, since it is Christmas Eve, I will give it to ya for free. ((That and I am overwhelmed with a ton of 4 to 5 IV Froakies. X.X)) And if you want to, you can just give me a Scrappy Pancham in exchange. Just that. ^^

Oh and I have Y version too and have all the version's exclusives.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot, when do you want to trade.

My Friend code is 2466-2317-8786.

Hey I see that your online so if you don't mind can we trade now?

Hey I added you PM me when you want to trade.

Thanks again.

RE: The Dark Corner (Breeding Service. Want HA Snivy!)

Bump.

Now looking for HA Snivy. Also, I am about to WT my whole free section except for my latest additions. You all have one day from right now to ask. If a trade offer is made for those about to be WT'ed and you don't appear online to the trade by tomorrow, I will go ahead and trade them off. No exceptions unless you make up for it by adding in a BP Item at is at least 16 or more in cost.

HA Snivy was never released. Only way you can get it is maybe through a hack. The gen V starters in general were the only ones to never get their hidden abilities released.

Oh. :/ I guess that's what I get for not paying attention. Thanks for the heads up.

RE: The Dark Corner (Breeding Service and more. LF: HA Aron)

Hey Phoenix you have those goomy's I asked for yet if so when are you open to trade?

RE: The Dark Corner (Breeding Service and more. LF: HA Aron)

So are you asking for anything at all for the ones you're Wonder Trading? If not, I'm interested in a Goomy or Sneasel if any of them have 3IVs.

RE: The Dark Corner (Breeding Service and more. Still LF: HA Aron) ((Updated))

Major bump and updated the thread.

If you happen to have a dusk stone I would trade my HA aron for it. It just has the hidden ability and is male nothung really special.

Never mind about the goomies anymore for I see you do not have them and nor do I have the pokemon you wanted for them. :p

Dr.Mario said:
If you happen to have a dusk stone I would trade my HA aron for it. It just has the hidden ability and is male nothung really special.

I more than likely do not have one on me but I can obtain one real quick if you mind waiting for a moment.

Check said:
Never mind about the goomies anymore for I see you do not have them and nor do I have the pokemon you wanted for them. :p

Well, I have a few spare Goomys but I know none of them have more than 3IVs. A good few do still have the HA though. ^^;; But yeah, I can't even remember what you was going to give me in return. XD

Sure thing I can wait. Whata your ign? Mine is Alan I believe I already have you added.

I got it on the first try. XD A good record for me anyway. Anyway, its Chaos. Just let me attach the stone to a fodder and I'll be ready to go.

I got pulled into a battle so give me a moment.

I`m waiting for Falling Star to come back from vacation so I can get his 5 iv HA goomy and I`m pending a few other trades from various users. I am looking for a pokemon with the ability illuminate for I do not have one if you could swing that I`ll trade you a 3iv Froakie with protean.

Lol, I do not need anymore Froakies. XD I already have a team of 5IV Greninjas so no more Froakies. Unless they are shiny. :p

Back