The Corrupted Wish Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted but now there's another thread you want to know something about.

I wish I had the $240 I need to go buy the 3DS right now.

Granted but then he had even less time to manage the site and Pokebeach closes prompting you to kill yourself and your family to kill themselves because of grief soon after.
I wish for nothing.

Granted, you get exactly what you wished for: nothing.

I wish people would start following the rules.

Granted, but then there are no more needs for mods and all of them leave. You then are sad and your mind explodes.

I wish everyone was a member of the herd.

Granted. The herd gets over populated and deplete their food source. People start to starve. The desperate resort to the unthinkable just to get by. Its an awful, awful sight to behold.

I wish I knew what exactly "The Herd" was...

Granted but you found out and loved it so much that you became obsessed with ponies to the point of killing yourself and causing your family to kill themselves soon after. I wish I hadn't failed earlier.

Granted, but you are destined to fail for the rest of your life.

I wish shampoo-theif knew that the herd was reffering to a group of bronies, who are fans of My Little Pony.

Granted, and Shampoo realizes that he should have know that -_-' but now that he knows, you are banished from the herd forever

Shampoo wishes to know why he found the need to talk in third person.

Granted, but it is because someone cast a spell on you and you have to talk in third person the rest of your life.

I wish I knew the meaning of tomatoes.

Granted, but the secrets of the tomatoes are too great for your mind, resulting in a terrible state where all you can mutter is simple phrases while the secrets swim in your mind.

I Wish I'll win the World championships for VGC.

Granted, but your wining cards exploded and you have no physical proof you won.

I wish I can go to the VGCs next year!

Granted, the judge evaluates your team and finds an invalid checksum, resulting in the disqualification of your entire team. You are banned from participating.

I wish I could fill up my 3D Pokedex more quickly.

You do fill it up, but it fills up too quickly your 3DS explodes.

I wish for a role in the movie of Wizard of Oz.

Granted, but then you find out that no one plans to do another remake of the movie. Your dreams are crushed.

I wish all people would respect grammar and spelling and use it.

Granted, but someone leads a rebellion that leads to the downfall of the English language. Way to go.

I wish my town's post office wasn't such a failure.

Granted, but it gets so good that only the royal family are allowed entry inside.

I wish the LEGO Hero Factory 3.0 sets are out in England.
(Pretty fail, since I've pre-ordered them from Amazon and they are due to be shipped tomorrow)

Granted, but they accidently sent you the real Heros so they beat you up, thinking that you were a monster/villan (LEGO is awesome).

I wish for a mint Tyranitar Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back