Finished The Challenge: Season 7 - And the Winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Bracket:

ZPZpb28.png

Round 2:

[s]@bbninjas[/s] vs [b]@Brave Vesperia[/b]
[S]@Luispipe8[/S] vs [B]@Celever[/B]

Round 3 information will be posted as soon as all matches in Round 2 have been completed. No deadline, but try not to dilly-dally.

Last edited:
Also, Vracken has formally resigned... which means I need to think up something new for C11 since what I had planned specifically required an even number of participants, and I'm not sure if 6 would be enough. There might be a bit of a delay.

Also, Vracken has formally resigned... which means I need to think up something new for C11 since what I had planned specifically required an even number of participants, and I'm not sure if 6 would be enough. There might be a bit of a delay.
...6?

Holy crap, we're in the Top 7 guys!! That's so cray; I really like the change of not having revival challenges actually! :eek:

Don't jinx it. :v
Nah, I already talked to Thena about it and she said we'll have revival challenges under no circumstances.

Unless the next challenge (the one needing 8 players) is actually super good. In that case I'd be fine with it. :p

Official Bracket:

d9ygUZa.png

Round 3:

@Brave Vesperia vs @Celever

This is the final round! As before, no deadline. Good luck and have fun!

Vracken has approached me about possibly sticking around for the next challenge. I PMed him some information about it so he can make an informed decision. So, we'll see how it goes. Don't expect the next challenge to start until sometime next week at the earliest either way.

Because the next challenge is still uncertain, the prize for the winner(s) is also uncertain. We'll see how it goes.

I guess a lot of this post is ambiguous.

Vracken has decided to stay in for the next challenge so things will be proceeding as normal.

And with that, Challenge 10 is finally done! Congrats to our winner(s)! I'll have the wrap-up and C11 info posted sometime later today. :)

NLH1Z5G.png

The challengers quickly and happily took to the animal battling tournament. They introduced themselves to the handlers and the animals, practicing amongst themselves as the excitement in the city grew. Some had had practice with similar events, others were new, but all were determined to win.

When the day of the tournament finally came, the whole city shut down to watch the match. Thousands of spectators cheered from the sidelines of the arena as the challengers battled each other fiercely. All played well, but it was still those with previous battle-experience that led the pack.

The final round ended up being between previous teammates Altaver and Cecil. The competition was fierce, and the battle rages late into the night, but in the end, it was Cecil who emerged victorious. The two shook hands and congratulated each other on a good game, then they walked to the side of the stadium, right on the center line, where Queen Athena's viewing pavilion was set up.

"You have done well, Cecil, Altaver," she greeted them, "and you have earned the advantage that will be given to you. I shall tell you about it now so that you may make your decisions and come to me on the morrow with your choice.

"The next challenge will be another game, though one more suited to thinking and indoor play, a game of words. For the sake of this game, we will temporarily form teams..." she smiled, "and you will be their heads. Each of you will be drafting from the other competitors which you would like to be on your team. As the 1st place winner, Cecil will have first pick of teammate, and then you will take turns until both teams are finalized. Once the teams have been decided, the game will begin. Have fun, and good luck choosing!

Challenge 11 - Part 1
Team Picking!

As hinted at in the flavour, the next challenge will be a temporary team challenge where 2 teams compete against each other in a word game. As the final two competitors in the previous challenge, @Brave Vesperia and @Celever will be the two Team Captains and they will be responsible for picking the members of their team. As he was the 1st place winner, @Brave Vesperia gets to have the first pick.

The members you get to choose from are: @bbninjas, @thegrovylekid, @Luispipe8, @Vracken, @Jabberwock, @Skyleaf2000

@Brave Vesperia: Place your first pick by posting your chosen team member in this thread. Once you've chosen 1 member, @Celever gets to pick his first member, and you continue taking turns until all challengers have a team.

Once the teams are finalized, the full game details will be revealed and the challenge will properly start.

Well, this was a good challenge for free likes :p.

I'll take Vracken! n~n I wanted him from early on but because he's a bit of an underdog I though Brave would leave him -- and I was right <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back