Finished The Challenge: Season 7 - And the Winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised%2Bbaby.jpg

Challenge 10 is amazing...

It's great to see my friends doing great! Have fun! :D

Minor update: I know BB/Vracken are planning for this weekend and BV/Skyleaf are planning for Friday, so hopefully we'll get the next round started sometime early next week. Good luck to our remaining challengers!

He PMed me over night and said you guys were going to maybe get together on Saturday, so ???

No rush, obvs.

Whenever you can is fine. I'm not going to make him forfeit just because it's taking a while for you guys to get together. I knew things might take longer due to people needing to schedule to be together which is why I made such lax deadlines in the first place.

Yea, sorry bbninjas, after Sunday I should be free, I meant to jump on Skype to message you last night but by the time I got home I pretty much just crashed. Later today I will hopefully respond to any messages you left me. Sorry for holding this up everyone q.q

Yea, sorry bbninjas, after Sunday I should be free, I meant to jump on Skype to message you last night but by the time I got home I pretty much just crashed. Later today I will hopefully respond to any messages you left me. Sorry for holding this up everyone q.q

It's no problem, really. :p

Actually, I main Rita most of the time. :3
Of course! She is your favorite, you said. :p I'm just sad poor Patty doesn't exist outside of Japan.
But on the weirdest note, I took a personality test and got my result as Estelle. V(._.)V

I'm still scared of battling you. >_<;

Bloody phone, it misposted again. :v I typed this like 10am today.

Jabber and I haven't been able to even schedule. I've messaged him a couple times but he always replies when I'm not on, so... yeah. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back