Finished The Challenge: Season 7 - And the Winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, @Athena, are we taking turns in posting the clues for our teams? Your OP post makes it sounds like that is this case, and that's how it works on FoL, but the game start post makes it sound like we post clues both at the same time (and you didn't provide an order).

Ah, crap, I forgot to post an order, my apologies. We'll pretend that Red won the coin flip since he already posted his clue, so Blue will go first next round.

Sorry, too much junk in this head of mine to keep track of these days.

Breath and whistle. :U

I was going to say clouds, too, but apparently there are only two corresponding to "air" for us. :L

Breath and whistle. :U

I was going to say clouds, too, but apparently there are only two corresponding to "air" for us. :L
To guess a word you need to put the word in bold with two hashes in front of it, sort of like the primary participle of voting in mafia. :p

Damn, was hoping whistle would be the assassin or something! xD

bb won't be on for ~4 hours I think, but he'll probably post quickly when he comes on.

Maybe if we spam his alerts? :p @bbninjas

It's like 3:30am Aussie time or so, so he's probably asleep. Ah well, this game has been slow so far anyway. :p

I should be able to on Monday. You'll have to make do with the list until then.

So, Bomb would seems to be the most obvious to me for "Fragment". I could see arguments for many of the others, but I lean slightly more towards Glass than the other options. Discuss, share idea's etc, that is the point of the game right?

Also, does this mean that each team has 9 words? Otherwise it doesn't make sense for why there was confusion for who starts.

Also, does this mean that each team has 9 words? Otherwise it doesn't make sense for why there was confusion for who starts.

I thought it was 9 each, but looking at the board, unless I'm miscounting, Blue has 9 and Red has 8. So Blue should have started regardless.

(It's my first time hosting this game, and I'm kind of swamped with shit in general, so you'll have to forgive me a few bugs, sorry. :p)

Damn, double advantage to them then :/
How are we going to balance that?
Also, if @Celever or @Skyleaf2000 could get on with some idea's, that would be great. I am not super confident in mine without someone else backing up my thoughts

Damn, double advantage to them then :/
How are we going to balance that?
Maybe we should get two turns in a row? It seems like that could sort it out, I'm not sure.
Also, if @Celever or @Skyleaf2000 could get on with some idea's, that would be great. I am not super confident in mine without someone else backing up my thoughts
I was also asleep. :p

I can't see any words which work with fragment besides glass and bomb, but then again I'm not even sure I would've thought of bomb had you not said it. :p Sky hasn't logged on in a couple weeks, so imma just submit it. It's definitely glass. The only other word which I think it could be is tank, but I don't think any more discussion will result in us changing our choices, and tank is more obscure given the clue.

##GLASS
##BOMB

I knew you woulD be asleep, I was just leaving that to be sure you would see it. Shame about Skyleaf2000 though. That is going to make this hard :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back