Finished The Challenge: Season 7 - And the Winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's any consolation for the team that didn't submit, at least you can still have tacos.

/me throws tacos at the team that didn't submit for failing to submit.

I'm disappointed with the lack of sombreros in the challenges submitted. And the lack of laughing women eating salad is incredibly sad.

If it's any consolation for the team that didn't submit, at least you can still have tacos.

/me throws tacos at the team that didn't submit for failing to submit.

I'm disappointed with the lack of sombreros in the challenges submitted. And the lack of laughing women eating salad is incredibly sad.
ours had a Sombrero...

mfw athena lets us decide who to eliminate

j6lZo7d.gif

Your team will face elimination, but it will be different and a bit more involved than the standard "vote who will leave". You will learn the details when I post up results. There will still only be one player eliminated.

Alright, I'm on a real computer for a bit, so I was able to get all of the entries sent to the judges. The judging process has officially started! I hope to get results (and elimination details) up by Sunday evening sometime Central US time. It may be posted sooner if the judges are quick and I can get computer access again; on the other hand, it may have to wait until Monday morning depending on family/vacation plans and computer access, though that's the absolute latest it should be. Regardless, Challenge 5 will be start on Friday the 5th, so you guys have a bit of a break. Make the most of it! :D

Since the judges are still deliberating, bribes are still open. I'm rather disappointed that I haven't gotten any...

If I bribe with you with the Western Hemisphere's entire supply of tacos, sombreros, and Taco Bell stores would you announce me as the winner?

If I bribe with you with the Western Hemisphere's entire supply of tacos, sombreros, and Taco Bell stores would you announce me as the winner?
You have access to all of this?!

WHY DIDN'T YOU USE IT IN YOUR CHALLENGE!?!?!

But yes, that may suffice.

But as requested, only you would be the winner. Not the rest of your taco-hating team.

those were all bad and I hope none of you become hosts in the future. :c

Well, I appreciate the bribes I got, and I'll be sure to pay special attention to a certain submission. How did they know to send this is a mystery, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back