Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L7mVONC.png

~ The cycle with the modkill ~

GM DracLord has been modkilled for inactivity.

He was Koopa ~ 20 points at the time of his modkill. Goomba ~ 10 points has now been promoted to Goomba ~ 20 points, so that we don't have a weird gap.

Roles going out now.
All Roles should be out. You have until Monday the 3rd of August at 00:06 BST (exactly 24 hours) to send in actions.

Last edited:
2zNNt3r.png

~ TOO LOUD~

/me shouts at Luispipe8 for not sending in an action.

Roles going out now.
All Roles should be out. You have until Tuesday the 4th of August at 4:52 BST (exactly 24 hours) to send in actions.

Last edited:
CYCLE 4
~ The one where bb's images break and he's not on to fix them ~

QkT7xUW.png

~ Also the one where the ghosts prey on the weak ~

A *HUGE* plot twist has happened! The ghosts have disregarded their old bodies and have now manifested themselves in the two players with the weakest roles in the game! How exciting :eek:

Roles going out now
Roles are out. Happy ghost hunting n_n

Last edited:
QHnMRfK.png

~ The one where Celever realises this challenge is actually pretty rubbish ;~; ~

Nothing interesting has happened this cycle at all! :eek:

Roles going out now
Roles out now

Last edited:
Okay, so if you're a ghost, you probably shouldn't target King Xerneas. Just stating the obvious here.

v8yIo9W.png

~ ~ ~ \o/ THE ONE WHERE CELEVER ACTUALLY UPDATES EARLY! \o/ ~ ~ ~

Nothing special mechanic-wise again, but everyone applaud me for my punctuality! :p

Roles going out now
Roles out now.

0e71VdB.png

We have a special guest next :>

Oh dear, I think I just heard some ghostly mix-ups again...

Roles going out now
Roles out \o/

Last edited:
nHLUIYK.png

~ The one where the worst challenge in The Challenge history finishes ~

It's Cycle XERNEAS, and everything so far has built up to this moment! No one could care less, though, given that this challenge was flawed in the first place and no one bothered playing how I was planning on them to. Oooooooh well.
Semi-final results:
Goomba ~ 20 points ~ @Mora ~ Non-ghost
Swoop ~ 30 points ~ @Brave Vesperia ~ Non-ghost
Toad ~ 40 points ~ @King Xerneas ~ Ghost
Luma ~ 50 points ~ @Luispipe8 ~ Non-ghost
Wiggler ~ 60 points ~ @scattered mind ~ Ghost
Chain Chomp ~ 70 points ~ @stefenka ~ Non-ghost
Luigi ~ 80 points ~ @PhantomHaze ~ Non-ghost

To make it totally clear, Xerneas really has three options here. He can target Mora and make him a ghost, target Brave Vesperia and make him a ghost or target any other player and put himself up for elimination. Y'know, if he has an undying love for both of his other targets he would rather get himself killed for. Or something.

After that PhantomHaze will have his cycle where he eliminates either of the two ghosts, one of which is guaranteed to be scattered mind. Xerneas has 24 hours, so deadline is at 1:23 AM Tuesday the 11th August BST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back