Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricking you into distrusting P?

Please. does that sound like something I would do?
fmk4k5bd9dAT0YfNC4Seobfs3PdXpUmu6dWgzNmSx_I=w203-h189-p-no

As I said, it's always your choice to go with what your feelings say; I might be already aware of kirby's identity, or I might know nothing at all. I might be kirby, for all you know... or not.
Or, I might be doing this just because of my own perverse pleasure, or perhaps because this game needs something to make it interesting, and I am bored.

Regardless, P could be the most generous as you say, yes; or, he might not. It might be BBninjas, or celever, the ones who can help you, or they might also... not do that. How could you possibly know? I'm not sure even I know.

Good luck!

"Hey, Cel," bb poked, "you know everyone's figured out the user except for one, right?"
"Huh, I had no idea." Celever looked surprised. "I really need to pay better attention to this competition e.e" Celever looked down at his notes and saw that he still had two users marked down as not having submitted. By the time he had read through things bb was gone. Celever looked around confused, but soon went off to greet a fox who had just arrived outside in a large spaceship (*hint* *hint* *wink* *wink*).

The deadline has been shortened to 48 hours from this post because this deadline was way too long anyway and we didn't receive any good bribes anyway.

Due to the conditions of a bribe, Brave Vesperia has lost their revive.

This doesn't necessarily mean BV is one of the two left to submit, I might just be forgetful. :v

This also means that all revives are now out of play. Which is great because me and bb were running out of challenge ideas :v By which I mean scattered mind still has his >~~~<

Last edited:
Just now? I thought this happened as soon as we saw the Luigi Challenge. :v
Nah, we have some really good challenges coming up and we've had them planned for a while, but they're much better with less players. The finale you're all gonna love though :3

We just needed some filler challenges before we got there, and you guys eliminating someone with a revive didn't help our cause >:L

If the next challenge involves buying clothes in any way or form, or has anything to do with setting up a sickening outfit and/or fashion, just give me the win already.

Every time someone posts something I come to see if there is a new challenge and get disappointed :[
(So I'm doing the same thing to everyone else)
Clothes? Starfox? I don't see the connection.

Every time someone posts something I come to see if there is a new challenge and get disappointed :[
(So I'm doing the same thing to everyone else)
Clothes? Starfox? I don't see the connection.
I don't see the connection either. bb's stopped running the hints by me before posting them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back