The Challenge: Season 5 | Rev3rsor is the Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Challenge: Season 5

Cobalt Phoenix said:
Athena can't just forfeit the round?

I need to know somebody actually participated, else I'd be awarding a win to somebody I have no proof even did anything.

okay here you go:
9a8751be80.png
8a83e99670.png

just realised that i blacked out one link in one screenshot but not the other, so please ignore it. (i blacked it out for a reason)

All I needed to see, thanks Rev. :D
So gimmie a few days max (busy with school and stuffs), and then I'll do my best to get #3 ready to go.

And here's mine, just as proof that rev beat me.

I will admit, it would be epically hilarious and trolly if I waited until rev posted his and then played a bunch to have one more star than him, but that's not something I would actually do. :p

...and then I would post my screenshots of the bonus worlds just to have that 5 or 6 extra stars :D

Holding out on me after I've been so honest to you? :p

juuuuust joking :p
But admittedly, that wasn't the best game; there are other games which I would've enjoyed more.
Onto round 3, the decider!

It's best that the game goes on to the last moment anyway. :p

No. I only stopped because I didn't like the game and figured it would just be fine to let rev win this one; it wasn't that I found it difficult or anything. :U

Meh, I got to 11 anyways, those freaking crabs just wanted me to throw a brick to the screen. Dx

Palutena's Cookies are the best. I still have my Pale Tuna cookie of the last game!

Really? Where is your scientific evidence? :p
(Cookies are nice though, I wouldn't mind one :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back