Finished The Challenge III - 3 Teams, 3 Twists, 3 Times the Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two slots left, guys. I hope to get those last two before I leave for States!

Who has PMd and is not on the list? Legend and who else, I'm going to start putting some of the teams together. me

Just Legend. He was the only app I've received so far this weekend. That means there is room for ONE more person.

If I get other apps I'll put them on the replacement lists (in case someone gets banned or whatever), but the slot will basically go to the first person who can send in their app.

Team-Building Exercise!

Welcome, contenders, to the third season of The Challenge! Here you shall be tested to your utter limits as you not only work together with your team, but also try to bring down your opponents in the process. A fair bit of teamwork and treachery are required on the part of all to succeed, so good luck and play your best!
But before we begin, let's set some ground rules down for the teams.

• Each team must have a Team Captain. The Team Captain is considered to be the voice of the entire team, and any decisions the Team Captain makes are considered final. Thus, it is important that you pick a Team Captain you are satisfied with. (If the Captain wants, s/he can have a co-leader, but each team must have a Captain.) The Team Captain must be elected by a simple majority vote, i.e. 5 votes or more (out of 8 people). Each person on the team gets 1 vote and you can vote for yourself, but if you want to get anywhere, come to an agreement.
  • After you have set up a captain, you need to think of a name for your team. It has to have exactly 3 words in it - any names more or less than that will not be accepted. And for an extra twist, your team name must have something to do with a Pokemon Generation 3 version mascot - namely, either Kyogre, Groudon, or Rayquaza. The same mascot can't be picked by two different teams, either - so that way each of you gets a different one! Mufufufufufufu.
  • And once you have done that too, each team must make a banner. The banner must have 3 focal points in it (1 of which must be the mascot, and you have to show me the other 2), and be a size of 333 pixels tall by 1003 pixels wide.
  • Any and all discussion of team-building in this challenge must be done in this thread. If I don't see any discussion here, it doesn't count.
  • This challenge needs to be completed by Sunday, March 25th, 11.30pm Pacific Daylight Time. There is no reward for whoever finishes this challenge first, but if you don't get it all done by then, your team will lose 1 person. In order to count this challenge as complete, I, DNA, must receive a PM from your Team Captain with your team name and banner in it.
  • For the duration of this challenge, all the members of the same team have to speak in the same color (or a shade of it). I'll give the teams below and their colors, so get to work!

Team One: (has to speak in Red)
1. Hyper
2. Bippa
3. HypnoticLuxray
4. Porygon-X
5. Cinesra
6. Lucky Fire
7. Matryoshka
8. Eevee

Team Two: (has to speak in Blue)
1. TDL
2. oyeah1988
3. Zorua
4. Glaceon
5. Afro-G
6. Legend
7. alexmf2
8. Blah

Team Three: (has to speak in Green)
1. ShadowLugia
2. PMJ
3. Imakuni?
4. Nengeni
5. The Yoshi
6. sillykyle
7. Chillarmy
8. Ice-Dragon★Kyurem

Also, the colors here that I give don't necessarily mean you have to pick that mascot. You can pick whichever one you want, but just remember that each team needs to pick one different.

Team Name Suggestions:

Team The Guy
Team Ninja DNA
Team Safariblade (what?)
Team Awesome

@Deus dude face, The 25th is Sunday, NOT Saturday. For team captain of Blue, I recommend myself and Afro-G for the job, mainly because we each made it to the top 10 of the last game. So thoughts?

@Oyeah1988: Thanks for pointing that out. I did mean Sunday the 25th; my mistake!
@TDL: You're not typing in blue.

Not-TDL for leader 2012. TDL can't type in blue, so Not-TDL must have the position...

In all seriousness, I think most of the members of our team would be fine leaders.

Ah, good. My team has some pretty good players. Can't wait to work with all of you.

First thing's first, we have to choose a Team Leader. Let's have an evaluation.

1. Hyper - I can't remember if he played the first one, but in the second one he was dumped for bad reasons. Great VG player. Good at graphics, I believe.
2. Bippa - Finalist in 2nd, pretty good battler, pretty good at writing.
3. HypnoticLuxray - Got in Finals in both Challenges, ok essay or humorous writer, bad at most competive Pokemon stuff.
4. Porygon-X- Played in both challenges. Your a good artist, aren't you?
5. Cinesra- I can't remember if you ever played, great at sarcasm
6. Lucky Fire- Don't know much about you.
7. Matryoshka- Your a TGC player, correct? Or am I confusing you with someone else?
8. Eevee- Same as Lucky Fire, but I know you won DNA's trivia, so yah.

Interpret as you wish.

oyeah1988 said:
TDL, please speak in Blue. Also you kinda ended the last game due to being too busy. Dang it Deus
How is any of that my fault? I wanted the game to advance just as much as you did.

I'm thinking either oyeah or TDL for team captain. I just think they're the most experienced and capable for this kind of job.

oyeah1988 said:
The ninjaing of "type in blue" was your fault, nothing else
...oh.
fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If you guys elect me, I will make sure to get everybody's opinion before making any move required by me :) I will not be TheGuy and just tell peeps what they have to do! I will consider the best courses of action for our team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back