The Best Ace Spec for Darkrai Lazers?

Cake101

I think dowsing machine posibly but only because A. it doesn't use an attack. B. It can get back supporters.

This is a question? Computer Search. Computer Search and Dowsing Machine both let you dump Dark Energy that you can Dark Patch back to get the deck running faster, but Dowsing Machine is not nearly as good because the deck doesn't need a 5th catcher or 5th laser like other decks do-it can get it all back with Sableye. Speaking of Sableye, Dowsing Machine is a dead card in your graveyard but Computer Search is not. Also, you will want to dump the Dark Energy early game, when Computer Search is totally superior to Dowsing Machine.

It's lasers, not lazers. Why does everyone insist it's a 'z'?

But like everyone said, Computer Search. It's too good not to play with Sableye.

Computer Search. No doubt about it. Helps tremendously to get a turn 2 Night Spear which is what this deck tries to do

scramble switch or computer search. think of the scramble switch as more of a triple energy switch as an actual switch. you have a damaged active darkrai? bench a fresh one scramble switch then max potion the damaged one and start loading him up again.

It should be between Dowsing MCHN and Computer Search because of the discarding. After that I'll just say testing, testing, testing.

Guys, in theory, CS is the best choice, yes. But have you tested Dowsing? If you run enough supporters/search, you should be able to get set up fairly quickly and burn through resources. DM allows you to have a greater amount of consistency. You get the supporter you want no matter what as long as it is discarded. It's mainly preference, but Late game is huge in this game, and Dowsing Machine brings that to the table.

I want to say Computer Search just because Darkrai has Sableye but I haven't really tested either Dowsing Machine or Scramble Switch.

I like what Roguechomp said. CPU search is great early game, but that requires you to draw into it. I don't think their is a clear superiority, I think it comes down to testing

Skyla is an almost mandatory card in Hammers, as it searches for the 1-of cards early game and lets you get the right card for the right situation

Back