BW/BW2 The Battle Now! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take you on :3 Its been awhile since I last battled. I may be rusty ^^;

^4v4, level 50, one uber max and then these rules work for you?

Code:
Follow the limitations
If connection is lost the match will count as a loss for the challenger unless gym leader states otheriwse
You must have your 2 badges (from beating other trainers) to challenge me to a badge qualifying match (other matches are fine if you want to challenge me to one) or you will be reminded of this
You must submit your team on your battle entry (form provided below) and what match type you will be playing
You can only earn badges on the battle types that have it listed in the description
Species Clause
- You cannot have two or more of the same species of a Pokémon on your team.
-- Example: You cannot have two Charmanders on your team.
Uber Clause
- Pokémon in the "Uber" tier list are not allowed to be on your team. List.
Gym Leaders may use one uber maximum 
Sleep Clause
- You cannot put two of your opponent's Pokémon asleep at the same time.
-- Using moves that put your own Pokémon to sleep like rest will not trigger the Sleep Clause.
Evasion Clause
- A Pokémon cannot use moves raise its evasion stat.
-- Traits and Moves that indirectly increase a Pokémon's evasion do not break this clause.
-- Items like Brightpowder do not break this clause.
Freeze Clause
- You cannot freeze two of your opponent's Pokémon.
OHKO Clause
- A Pokémon cannot use moves OHKO moves.
-- Example: Fissure or Horn Drill
Self-KO Clause
- If both players are down to one Pokémon each, you are not allowed to use a move that KOs both Pokémon to force a tie.
-- If a recoil damage move forces a tie, then the Self-KO Clause does not trigger.

RE:The Battle Now Thread sry for the late reply please send me a freind request on fb

sry for the late reply please send me a freind request on facebook its much easyer for me to chat on facebook thx and ill battle you to

sry ill battle you yakkov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back