Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
antler the hunter said:
banned because i'll never had the time to improve grammer, that's what school for, right?!

Banned because that's a cool story, bro. Double banned because you misspelled grammar, which is ironic. ;P

Banned because I don't know you.
Banned because your ninja'ness makes it looks like I don't know you.

TheDarkLucario said:
antler the hunter said:
banned because i'll never had the time to improve grammer, that's what school for, right?!

Banned because that's a cool story, bro. Double banned because you misspelled grammar, which is ironic. ;P

Banned because I always mispell grammar.... most of the time.... but not now....

Banned because I don't care. Double banned because my pizza is done.
HypnoticLuxray said:
Banned because It's actually a hidden thread that you need a link to see. Here it is.

Stop ninjaing me!
Banned because my dragon's are of high speed which allows me to ninja.

TheDarkLucario said:
Double banned because you misspelled grammar, which is ironic. ;P
Banned because I saw someone spell mistake 'misstake' on here. :D
dragonexpert said:
Banned for evening admitting that.
Banned because that's another ironic thing. Even instead of evening, I believe. You can edit that and nobody will notice. ;)
@HypnoticLuxray I don't want Joeypals/sillykyle all over again, so let's stop here. Were both as bad as each other (I admit that I've been pushy about the whole mod thing, now I'm so fed up of it that I don't want to be one.)

Banned because you were ninja'd and doubly banned because I don't. Honestly, I just want to end this whole thing. You seem to have a habit for carrying on conversations that should end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back