The Aristocratic Spriting Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A spriting shop - Looking for a name since Bacon says we need a new one. :[[[

Well, I can kinda do scratch, so I tried:
waterstarterbear.png

If you like it, I'll make the backsprites. If you don't, I won't. I don't mind either way.

And here are your Shadow Pokémon:
shadowbulbasaur.png

shadowivysaur.png

shadowvenasaur.png

RE: A spriting shop - Looking for a name since Bacon says we need a new one. :[[[

I like it a lot exept the eyes, so mind if I edit them a bit? and I would still like a backsprite please. also:
shadow
pokemon charmander

shadow
pokemon charmeleon

shadow
pokemon charizard

Can I request a couple poke dolls please
Pokedoll -
Pokemon: Heatran, Dragonite, Giratina, and Gallade. Thank You!

Edit: I'm sorry, I should have asked earlier, but I also get a Gengar and Meganium poke doll? I would really appreciate it.

Pokedoll -
Pokemon: Marshtomp

Meganium, Dragonite and Marshtomp Pokedolls are done. I'll get to the other requests eventually, but the other workers in this shop aren't being very active (D:<) and I have a life too.

meganiumpokedoll.png

dragonitepokedoll.png

marshtomppokedoll.png

Hye. could i have shadows of these pokemon? Thanks!

Pokemon: Typhlosion, Magmortar, and Groudon
Smoke/No Smoke: Typhlosion- No, Magmortar- Yes, Groudon- No

Thanks again! :)

According to 42, I am now working here, so I have done the Shadow Pokemon.

ShadowGroudon.png

ShadowTyplosion.png

ShadowMagmotarSmoke-1.png

Please correct me if anything is wrong. Thanks.

Er... Mimebread, I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, but as far as I know, you're not in the shop. Sorry. :(

Thanks for making those, though. :D

42, Mimebread is in the shop right now.

Great job on the sprites, Mime!

Meganium, Dragonite and Marshtomp Pokedolls are done. I'll get to the other requests eventually, but the other workers in this shop aren't being very active (D:<) and I have a life too.
Yeah sorry for that I had a problem in school (failed a subject >> ),solved it now I can work again on requests.

Hey! The name of your shop can be The Blazing Sprite Shop!

Gengar The Son said:
Hey! The name of your shop can be The Blazing Sprite Shop!

According to squirtli, we have already come up with a name, C88 has just not changed the title yet.

Hi, I have recently recieved a request in my shop involing sprites in a banner. Here's his request: demonic colored/looking sprites. pikachu (red w/ blk accents), togepi (red body, black shell, red accents), rayquaza (black with red accents), deoxys (red part black, green part red), and mewtwo (red body w/ black tail).

I hope that you can make these and be assured that I will ask him or her to give credit for your sprites.

But I thought you also did sprites. 0_o

Hey dude i was wondering if you needed more help? im a pretty good fusion maker... I can send you some of my work. Lemme know!

pokenerd said:
Hi, I have recently recieved a request in my shop involing sprites in a banner. Here's his request: demonic colored/looking sprites. pikachu (red w/ blk accents), togepi (red body, black shell, red accents), rayquaza (black with red accents), deoxys (red part black, green part red), and mewtwo (red body w/ black tail).

I hope that you can make these and be assured that I will ask him or her to give credit for your sprites.

On it.

Mr. Random said:
But I thought you also did sprites. 0_o
42 chocolate does, but he's busy with some banners.
Rotom479 said:
pokenerd said:

On it.

Great![/quote]

Fusion please ^^

Fusion -
How Many Pokemon: 2
Pokemon 1: Tyranitar
Pokemon 2: Nidoking
Generation: What does this mean? The generation of the sprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back