The Aristocratic Spriting Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett

Back...Sorta
TPSAUserbar1.gif

tpsa.png

Hello everyone and welcome to The Pokebeach Spriting Association! Please excuse the userbars as our header for now as we are waiting on a banner.

Our Focus: We focus on the art of spriting. We can take just about any kind of sprite and do anything with it. There was once a legendary art shop for spriting way back in the PB days called The Elite Spriters of Pokebeach and we are going to be bringing back an age like it in hopes of making spriting bigger and better this time.

The Rules:
  1. Follow all Pokebeach Forum Rules.
  2. Follow all Celadon Mart Forum Rules.
  3. We have a team of 6 members, and we are not accepting any more unless the need comes around.
  4. All requests will be done within a reasonable time limit. Animations are always going to take longer then anything else.
  5. If you ask 4+ times within a week time period your request will be turned void, which means it's very last priority because you begged.
  6. Almost every sprite we think is worthy enough will go towards a very important project.
  7. If you don't use the forms then your request will not be completed and you will be asked to use the forms.

Our Employees:

Owner:
  • Charizard88
    - Background:
    Charizard88 is a huge fan of spriting. He was brought to spriting during the days of the 'Elite Spriters of Pokebeach' from whom he learned all he knows. He has since then mastered many areas of spriting and is legendary spriter of the Pokebeach Forums. His favorite type of spriting is undecided, but he love - Infernos, Crystal/Glass, and Animations.

Co-Owner:
  • Squirtli
    - Background: Please PM your Background to Charizard88 at your earliest convenience.
  • Light Manaphy
    - Background: Is a legend on the Pokbeach forums for his amazing spriting skills. Along with Charizard88 he to was involved in the Elite Spriters of Pokebeach, and even owned His own shop! Recently returning to the Pokebeach scene Light Manaphy was added as a special invite, not only for his skill but for his friendship with Charizard, He extended the crew from 5 members to 6.

Regular Employees:
  • 42 Chocolate
    - Background: Please PM your Background to Charizard88 at your earliest convenience.
  • Mr. Random
    - Background: Mr. Random began to sprite several years ago, after seeing inspiring sprite videos on youtube. However, he did not know how to use several of the skills and tricks required for the art, and so abandoned it. Years later, he was reunited with spriting after his registry at the pokebach forums and his judging at squirtli's first spriting contest, and despite the fact that he has never received any formal training, has proven to be an expert at fusions, which are his favorite type of spriting.
  • The Assassin
    - Background: The Assassin is one of the newer spriters, having just started to actively sprite again under two months ago. He has been spriting overall for a year, though he joined the forums a over a year before that. The Assassin, or Blake, prefers original spriting and fake evolutions. Blake has never been in a clan before based around Spriting, is what one would consider the underdog of spriting, with that being said, his spriting skill, is tough tough to match.

What we do:
  • Fusions
    - Examples:
    18GhostFusion-All18Ghosts.png
    --
    gailfail.png
    --
    geovaralone.png
    --
    Superglalie.png
    --
    Sansparsh.png

- Form:
    Code:
    Fusion -
    How Many Pokemon: (Up to 18)
    Pokemon 1:
    Pokemon 2:
    Pokemon 3: (Continued)
    Generation:
  • Animation: Note: these are limited, and take longer then normal sprites.
    - Examples:
    AnimatedPillowShadeOddish.gif
    --
    flashingditto.gif
    --
    flashingregice.gif

- Form:
    Code:
    Animation -
    Sprite to edit:
    What to edit:
    Frame limit: (If none put none)
    What Kind: Pillowshade, Inferno, Crystal? What type do you want? Find examples of these kind of sprites below!
  • Infernos: Available in multiple colors. Please see sheet #1 and you will need to supply what number you want. Or see sheet #2 in which case supply the color, for Example Maroon or Ask for 42 Chocolate's style, which is demonstrated in the Darkrai examples below! Note: Inferno's can be shaded going outward darker, or inward brighter. That is not part of the 42 Chocolate Style, just the palette is.
    - Examples:
    Gyarados-Inferno.png
    --
    ClefableInfernoArmy.png
    --
    darkraiinferno.png
    --
    darkraiinfernovariation.png
    --
    infernospinda.png

- Form:
    Code:
    Inferno -
    Pokemon or Sprite: The Pokemon or Sprite. You can link to a fusion.
    Palette: #1, #2, or 42 Chocolate Style?
    Number or Color: Example: #42 OR Maroon
    Style: Darkest inside, or Outside?
  • Recoloring:
    - Examples:
    WeezingRecolor-InfernowithBlackSmog.png
    --
    recolorrhyperior.png
    --
    TorkoalRecolor-Toxic.png
    --
    USCPEON.png
    --
    2vxma09.png

- Form:
    Code:
    Recolor -
    Pokemon Base:
    Pokemon's Colors to use: (Up to 5)
  • Pokedolls:
    - Examples:
    dollaltaria.png
    --
    dollinfernape.png
    --
    dollkricketune.png
    --
    charmeleondoll.png
    --
    arceusdollrequest.png

- Form:
    Code:
    Pokedoll -
    Pokemon:
  • Lineless Pokemon: Sorry for limited examples. :[ Any shop employees who have time and want to contribute just PM me.
    - Examples:
    LinelessGyaradosByLM.png
    --
    ShadelessSunflora.png

- Form:
    Code:
    Lineless -
    Pokemon:
    Generation:
  • Shadow Pokemon: Sorry for limited examples. :[ Any shop employees who have time and want to contribute just PM me.
    - Examples:
    ShadowHo-OhByLM.png

- Form:
    Code:
    Shadow -
    Pokemon: 
    Smoke/No Smoke:
  • PokeEggs: Sorry for limited examples. :[ Any shop employees who have time and want to contribute just PM me.
    - Examples:
    ChanseyEggByLM.png
    --
    Pikachu-Egg.png

- Form:
    Code:
    PokeEgg -
    Pokemon:
  • Revamps: Sorry for limited examples. :[ Any shop employees who have time and want to contribute just PM me.
    - Examples:
    RevampsbyLM.png

- Form:
    Code:
    Pokemon:
    Generations: For example: RB --> HGSS
  • I-Pod Pokemon:Sorry for limited examples. :[ Any shop employees who have time and want to contribute just PM me.
    - Examples:
    I-PodCharizardByLM.png

- Form:
    Code:
    Ipod -
    Pokemon:
    Sprite:
    Background Color:
    Text:
  • Frozen:Sorry for limited examples. :[ Any shop employees who have time and want to contribute just PM me.
    - Examples:
    FrozenAggronByLM.png

- Form:
    Code:
    Pokemon:

Requests:

• Charizard88:
  • N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A
    Squirtli:
  • N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A
    Light Manaphy
  • N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A
    42 Chocolate:
  • N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A
    Mr. Random:
  • N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A
    The Assassin:
  • N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A
    Unclaimed!:
  • N/A

Completed Requets: Newest to Oldest

Conclusion: Thank you for considering to request an order here and we do hope you will post right after you finish reading. We are going to be adding more as Charizard88 finds time to update this thread, for now enjoy what we have to offer which is growing always!

RE: The Pokebeach Spriting Association

Hey Brett, here is your first request I guess. :D

- Fusion -
How Many Pokemon: 2
Pokemon 1: Ivysaur
Pokemon 2: Mewtwo
Generation: Doesn't matter to me. Whichever you prefer.

Thank you very much! Good luck with the new buisness. :D
WP

Wariopower said:
Hey Brett, here is your first request I guess. :D

How Many Pokemon: 2
Pokemon 1: Ivysaur
Pokemon 2: Mewtwo
Generation: Doesn't matter to me. Whichever you prefer.

Thank you very much! Good luck with the new buisness. :D
WP

I will take this request guys!

Mr. Random said:
Loving the shop, Brett! :D

Thanks! Care to get me a list of other areas of spriting we do? I am at a loss considering the vast amount we do as to what to put up next!

pokeballs
pokeggs
iPods
scratch
glow
siamese
devamps
revamps
kirbymon

That's all I can think of for now.

Code:

Pokemon: Lucario

(This was the correct form for pokedolls, right?)

Juliacoolo said:
Code:

Pokemon: Lucario

(This was the correct form for pokedolls, right?)

Yes. I need to add something to all of them...A title for them. XD Well whoever wants to take this one have it, I am not the best at Dolls.

fusion

pokemon 1 deoxys

pokemon 2 lucario

pokemon 3 mewtwo

Wariopower said:
Okay, thanks Brett! I look forward to viewing my new Ivytwo or Mewysaur. :p
WP

Well there wasn't much I could do with them but anyhow here is what I came up with...He looks kinda ghostly and killer. XD

Fusion4-IvysaurandMewtwo.png

Code:
[img]http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad38/Charizard_Brett/Fusion4-IvysaurandMewtwo.png[/img]

Here ya go Derik:

LukeDeoTwo.png

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k393/whizpop/LukeDeoTwo.png

Charizard88 said:
Well there wasn't much I could do with them but anyhow here is what I came up with...He looks kinda ghostly and killer. XD

Fusion4-IvysaurandMewtwo.png

Code:
[img]http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad38/Charizard_Brett/Fusion4-IvysaurandMewtwo.png[/img]

Haha, I love it. Been waiting a while for an Ivytwo to come to life. Thanks Brett! =]
WP

Charizard88 said:
We are going to be adding more as Charizard88 finds time to update this thread, for now enjoy what we have to offer which is growing always!

Mind If I post a few other examples? :
SpriteTypes.png

By the way guys I do everything that is listed o the first post except for animations,the program I used for that is on another PC.
More things coming later.

Wow, just wanted to say that those animation sprites look wayyyyyyy awesome.
keep up the good work =D

dude I am soooooo gonna take advantage of that up to 18 pokemon comment. XDDDDD

Fusion -
Pokemon 1:mewtwo
Pokemon 2:typhlosion
Pokemon 3:snorlax
Pokemon 4:gastly (the smoke w/e)
Pokemon 5:arceus (mandalas)
Pokemon 6:Dusknoir
Pokemon 7:Steelix
Pokemon 8:Charizard
Generation: PL and DP i guess idc. if you can make it ghost type I would track you down and hug you lolz jk i just do it electronically

I not gonna ask for 18 this time. next time if 8 looks as awesome as I think it will, judgin by the fusions you have as examples, I will definitly come back for more XD

Light Manaphy said:
Mind If I post a few other examples? :
SpriteTypes.png

By the way guys I do everything that is listed o the first post except for animations,the program I used for that is on another PC.
More things coming later.

Haha, More is coming to that main post. That first post hardly scratches the surface!

ProfessorJ said:
dude I am soooooo gonna take advantage of that up to 18 pokemon comment. XDDDDD

Fusion -
Pokemon 1:mewtwo
Pokemon 2:typhlosion
Pokemon 3:snorlax
Pokemon 4:gastly (the smoke w/e)
Pokemon 5:arceus (mandalas)
Pokemon 6:Dusknoir
Pokemon 7:Steelix
Pokemon 8:Charizard
Generation: PL and DP i guess idc. if you can make it ghost type I would track you down and hug you lolz jk i just do it electronically

I not gonna ask for 18 this time. next time if 8 looks as awesome as I think it will, judgin by the fusions you have as examples, I will definitly come back for more XD

Hmmm...Seems like a tough one, I will give it a go! (After school, :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back