The Ancient Puzzle of Pokémopolis

Soundwave

Aspiring Trainer
So I just watched the english episode #72, and they mentioned it but never really went into detail about them. What were the giant ball of teets that Alakazham was shooting out?

Drohn

Wild War Dance
They never really mentioned it specifically; to me they kind of look like coral. I loved this episode of Pokémon; they put effort into making a special mysterious side story. I hope we will get more episodes in the future that teach us about Pokémon in ancient times. These are things we generally don't see in the games; I find it very interesting, however.

Soundwave

Aspiring Trainer
I'm going to be honest. The episode was out there compared with the rest of them. I was watching it thinking to myself "what the hell is going on right now" lol.

Drohn

Wild War Dance
Me too, haha. Then eventually Superpuff came to the rescue! Also, didn't they get eaten by Gengar in this episode? I think I remember that the group and their Pokémon were crammed up with Team Rocket inside Gengar. I've read about Pokémon eating other Pokémon before, but people? xD

zappy800

loves dat rain<3
They were absorbed by the ancient pokeballs. Also makes you wonder where those things went and if the dragonite at bill's lighthouse was one of their group.