BW/BW2 The 7 New Pokemon Evolution Ideas

I think, that Mamepato only will get one evolution (like Taillow).
Hihidaruma will get a pre-evo and an evo.
Shimama will stay alone.
Chiramii will stay alone.
Moguroko will get one, or maybe two evolutions.
Gear will get an evolution, that has more Gears.

PokemonFreak44 said:
Well to start off I hope that this thread, will be used seriously, and to post good ideas. Lol the #1 rule for my thread is HAVE FUN :D.

My Personal Ideas~

Hihidaruma-->Doesn't Evolve
Munna--> Pre-Evo of Drowzee
Meguroko--> evolves into something like a bigger crocodile.
Mamepato--> Will have two more evo's (like Starly, and Pidgey) and will be directly followed after Mijimaru's final evolution. (so like #503)
Shimama--> Bigger Zebra, Smaller Zebra, -or- both! :p
Chiraamii--> Doesn't evolve
Gear--> Will have 3 Gears attached and will have some different features (like: Magnemite&Magneton in a sense)

Munna evolves into Musharna

troyceeg said:
Munna evolves into Musharna

That post is from June. We didn't know about Musharna yet. <_<

But yeah. I still hear people going, "Well I bet Musharna will evolve into Drowzee, and it'll be the first 4-stage evolution family!!"

No. It won't. Give up. It never made sense before, and it doesn't now. AND before you get started, Ariados will not evolve into Denchura.

Am I the only one who thinks that Rapidash should be a Pegasus? And Pachirisu a Flying-Squirrel?

Seriously, Drowsee is amazingly ugly. Don't torture Munna and Musharna saying they will evolve into THAT.

Hihidaruma had better evolve. That guy's too cool to remain a basic stage critter.

God, Munna is not related whatsoever to Drowzee. It's like saying Michaell Jackson and Randy Jackson are related since they have Jackson as their last name, even though we all realise the fact that they're soooo not. :D

Back