BW/BW2 The 7 New Pokemon Evolution Ideas

PokemonFreak44

Aspiring Trainer
Well to start off I hope that this thread, will be used seriously, and to post good ideas. Lol the #1 rule for my thread is HAVE FUN :D.

My Personal Ideas~

Hihidaruma-->Doesn't Evolve
Munna--> Pre-Evo of Drowzee
Meguroko--> evolves into something like a bigger crocodile.
Mamepato--> Will have two more evo's (like Starly, and Pidgey) and will be directly followed after Mijimaru's final evolution. (so like #503)
Shimama--> Bigger Zebra, Smaller Zebra, -or- both! :p
Chiraamii--> Doesn't evolve
Gear--> Will have 3 Gears attached and will have some different features (like: Magnemite&Magneton in a sense)

PokemonFreak44 said:
I do too, i sort of think if it's not my idea or urs then i think it may not evolve.
It looks sort of... incomplete.. and childish in a way...
I hope it evolves.

Vdogam3r said:
I hope Gear just turns into one gigantic robot.

A big robot would be cool. That would make up for gears lameness. I agree with most of your predictions, but I think Chiramii will evolve. i hope Shinami will evolve into a really strong, wild mare, in a way. Just very powerful.

Hihidaruma--> I bet it evolved from something else. As long as it isn't Chimchar, I don't care.
Munna--> I doubt it's Drowzee's prevo. They're both tapirs, but how can that even happen?
Meguroko--> Yes. It will be Hippowdon the croc.
Mamepato--> Probably true, that or the family AFTER.
Shimama--> I think it MIGHT have a prevo, but it probably has an evo.
Chiraamii--> I think Chiramii evolves at LEAST once.
Gear--> No no no, it'll turn into something like Bronzong. :D

EDIT: Am I to be eternally ninja'd by you two?

I want Gear to evolve into some type of tank. >:3
And Munna as a pre-evo of Drowzee? No... please no. X_x
I don't think Shimama will evolve... probably because it seems so similar to Girafarig and Stantler, who don't evolve.
Chiraamii should definitely evolve. It could be like Skitty, and evolve with some type of stone. Chiraamii just doesn't look enough like a chinchilla.

I also think Hihidaruma should evolve into some type of monstrous gorilla. Hihidaruma wouldn't be complete without an evolution IMO. Everyone already knows Mamepato is going to evolve. It's the bird of the region, and hopefully, it'll have 2 more evolutions, unlike Taillow that only evolves once into Swellow, and Hoothoot that evolves into Noctowl. Meguroko... 100% positive it will evolve. I'm hoping for a non-bipedal crocodile evolution. If it is bipedal, it would just be a copy of Feraligatr. :<

Majora_787 said:
Hihidaruma--> I bet it evolved from something else. As long as it isn't Chimchar, I don't care.
Munna--> I doubt it's Drowzee's prevo. They're both tapirs, but how can that even happen?
Meguroko--> Yes. It will be Hippowdon the croc.
Mamepato--> Probably true, that or the family AFTER.
Shimama--> I think it MIGHT have a prevo, but it probably has an evo.
Chiraamii--> I think Chiramii evolves at LEAST once.
Gear--> No no no, it'll turn into something like Bronzong. :D

EDIT: Am I to be eternally ninja'd by you two?

"You gotta have speed, dood!"

ManhattanTheStarr said:
If it is bipedal, it would just be a copy of Feraligatr.

You're making me cry. You really are. {F}

But yeah, just wait, Gear will become an OU tank.

EDIT: I just got ninja'd by you responding to me getting ninja'd by you. xD FFS, dude. I am SUCH a ninja victim.

Majora_787 said:
You're making me cry. You really are. {F}

But yeah, just wait, Gear will become an OU tank.

EDIT: I just got ninja'd by you responding to me getting ninja'd by you. xD FFS, dude. I am SUCH a ninja victim.
I don't do it purposly.

Maybe.

Well I too think Meguroko will evolve, but I am sorta against the whole "Crocodile-Hippowdon'' thing. Something about it looks quick and judging by it's ability, the first stage will be really weak, but its evo will be a strong attacker. I am not a huge Ground type fan, but I am drawn to Mr. Crocodune.

My ideas are:

Hihidaruma -> No evolution
Munna -> 1 or 2 evolutions, hopefully no Drowzee pre-evo
Meguroko -> 1 evo, bigger/darker
Mamepato -> 1 Evo, like Hoothoot/noctowl and the 3th generation early bird (what was it again, I remember the looks, but the names?).
Shimama -> Like ponyta/rapidash (bigger/faster) or no evo.
Chiraamii -> No Evo, like pachirisu
Gear -> 2 Evos. Becomes more complex.

I found fanart of Gear's possible evo!!
vex_15.jpg

I'm lovin all the ideas for evos and prevos. Personally, I really want to see Munna be a Drowzee prevo, no matter how much everyone else doesn't.

P.S What does being Ninja'd mean? This may sound noobish, but I gotta know.

Stephen said:
Hahahahahahahaha.

I know right? Doesn't THAT say something?

Anyway, I bet it'll turn into something like Bronzong. I have a feeling.

That, or it turns into something stupid like "Akzel"(Axle).

Majora_787 said:
I know right? Doesn't THAT say something?

Anyway, I bet it'll turn into something like Bronzong. I have a feeling.

That, or it turns into something stupid like "Akzel"(Axle).

"Akzel"... Pretty clever. It's no Crocodune, but it is pretty good.

Back