Wi-Fi Trades The 4th & 5th Generation Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

RE: The Master Wi-Fi thread

I have almost all the Pokemon from "Rugged Mountain", and Spooky Manor. Does anyone think they can help me by trading me the ones I need in dream balls for something you want?

If someone is willing to trade EV reducing berries for HP,SPD,SPA, and DEF (i need about 10 of each, but more for spa.) Because I wanna fix the evs on my shiny Crobat. Hes only partially ev trained and id appreciate the trade. If you havr access to Windswept Sky in DW, Could you help me with the berries? I can trade some legendaries or pokemon with good IVs (like a 31 HP, 31SPA, 31 Something JP rotom) or some DW abilities (Ive got a prankster sableye w/ Metal Burst Egg Move and a DW lv.100 Dragonite only 126 ATK EVs {Got in trade, cant confirm legitimacy bc of its valuable ability}) If you'd like to trade PM me. These arent the only things for trade Ive got other stuff too.

Hey there,
I'm totally new to all of this but used to play pokemon before any kind of large network trading was even possible. I just picked up a 3DS and White and was reading around about different pokemon. Does anyone have a Celebii? I don't want it to have a different name or anything but I don't care if it was cloned or anything... I guess I'm just looking to see if people have a surplus of pokemon that I can't get anymore due to them being event specific. If I'm way off base just let me know, like I said, I'm totally new to this.

:edit: I'm also very interested in a Zoroark... dunno if that's easier to get a hold of

Atsui.miruku said:
Hey there,
I'm totally new to all of this but used to play pokemon before any kind of large network trading was even possible. I just picked up a 3DS and White and was reading around about different pokemon. Does anyone have a Celebii? I don't want it to have a different name or anything but I don't care if it was cloned or anything... I guess I'm just looking to see if people have a surplus of pokemon that I can't get anymore due to them being event specific. If I'm way off base just let me know, like I said, I'm totally new to this.

:edit: I'm also very interested in a Zoroark... dunno if that's easier to get a hold of

I can help you :3 Just tell me what you want, and I'll help ^^

Luxray :D said:
If someone is willing to trade EV reducing berries for HP,SPD,SPA, and DEF (i need about 10 of each, but more for spa.) Because I wanna fix the evs on my shiny Crobat. Hes only partially ev trained and id appreciate the trade. If you havr access to Windswept Sky in DW, Could you help me with the berries? I can trade some legendaries or pokemon with good IVs (like a 31 HP, 31SPA, 31 Something JP rotom) or some DW abilities (Ive got a prankster sableye w/ Metal Burst Egg Move and a DW lv.100 Dragonite only 126 ATK EVs {Got in trade, cant confirm legitimacy bc of its valuable ability}) If you'd like to trade PM me. These arent the only things for trade Ive got other stuff too.

Are those berries even available yet? All I keep seeing on Dream World are those berries that reduce "super effective" hits.

Yakkov said:
I can help you :3 Just tell me what you want, and I'll help ^^

Nice! well, if there's a sticky with a primer on how to trade ect. that would be great so I'm not just n00bing it up. if you have an extra Celebii and or Zoroark and any other event specific pokemon that you wouldn't mind parting with that is what I'm looking for, however if this is an obscene thing to request and I need to spend a lot more time trying to find things to trade for them I understand. again, totally new to the online trading of pokemon in games. Also, i've never done any wifi trading so I would need a little guidance on that.

Atsui.miruku said:
Nice! well, if there's a sticky with a primer on how to trade etc. that would be great so I'm not just n00bing it up. if you have an extra Celebii and or Zoroark and any other event specific pokemon that you wouldn't mind parting with that is what I'm looking for, however if this is an obscene thing to request and I need to spend a lot more time trying to find things to trade for them I understand. again, totally new to the online trading of pokemon in games. Also, i've never done any wifi trading so I would need a little guidance on that.

I am not like most people. I do not care if there event Pokemon. Though I do not have an extra Zoroark, or a Celebii. But I can breed you almost anything else, and I don't mind what you trade me. I can help you with Wi-Fi trade.

Yakkov said:
I am not like most people. I do not care if there event Pokemon. Though I do not have an extra Zoroark, or a Celebii. But I can breed you almost anything else, and I don't mind what you trade me. I can help you with Wi-Fi trade.

Ahh I see. well if you have any interesting or rare pokemon that would be awesome. Also I wouldn't mind getting a level 1 Misdrevous if that's even possible so I can play my whole game with one. they're one of my favorite. As is Eevee and all of the different evos of him.

Atsui.miruku said:
Ahh I see. well if you have any interesting or rare pokemon that would be awesome. Also I wouldn't mind getting a level 1 Misdrevous if that's even possible so I can play my whole game with one. they're one of my favorite. As is Eevee and all of the different evos of him.

I should have plenty of neat Pokemon. Misdrevous as well. Just make me a list of what you want, and I'll get it for you :3

Yakkov said:
I should have plenty of neat Pokemon. Misdrevous as well. Just make me a list of what you want, and I'll get it for you :3

heh, other than Misdrevous I don't really know what to ask for... I guess just a little collection of rare/fun pokemon would be really good. Just a starter group of things to get my collection off the ground... maybe some of the more difficult to find things? How do I meet up with you on the trade stuff?

Atsui.miruku said:
heh, other than Misdrevous I don't really know what to ask for... I guess just a little collection of rare/fun pokemon would be really good. Just a starter group of things to get my collection off the ground... maybe some of the more difficult to find things? How do I meet up with you on the trade stuff?

How about for now, I breed you six Pokemon. Misdrevous being one of them.

So pick three of these three Pokemon

Kanto

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle

Johto

Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile

Honen

Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip

Sinnoh

Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

Unova

Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott

Besides those, perhaps a Eevee and something else.

To meet up on Wi-Fi you must have beaten the first gym. Afterwards you would talk to the dream lady in your game to get your pal pad. From there enter the middle door of the second floor of the Pokemon Center, and that will take you on-line.

Atsui.miruku said:
How about a Cyndaquill, Pichu, Squirtle, and a Shinx? Thank you again!

So just these four Pokemon, and the Misdrevous? Anything else?

Also do you care about the natures.

Yakkov said:
So just these four Pokemon, and the Misdrevous? Anything else?

Also do you care about the natures.

any extra legendary would be nice, and I don't care about the natures at all!

Atsui.miruku said:
any extra legendary would be nice, and I don't care about the natures at all!

Okay, well I'll note you when I have the five Pokemon + 1 extra Pokemon ready okay ^^

I would like to make a battle request. Anyone who wishes to battle here is my friend code

Pokemon Black

1592 9691 5903

Hello! I'm hoping to find the 3 starter pokemon from Kanto. I had Fire Red but can't seem to find it now, and I'd just buy it again but the value has gone up so much!

Any suggestions or help?

My friend code is: 5286 1020 7193

JetpackPercy said:
Thou musteth haveth known I have sent over a Private E-Mail to him, but nay I have gotten a meager reply.
Sorry can you PM me about this cause I can't understand what your saying.

If anyone wants to VGC battle pm me! I'll see if we can.

Back