Wi-Fi Trades The 4th & 5th Generation Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

RE: The Master Wi-Fi Trades and Battles Thread

Hey, if anyone has a female dw Snorunt and/or female dw Oddish, please trade me one.

I'm trying to build a favorites team, to play my friends. My friends play favorites too, so that's why I'm looking for these.
I have a handful of female Eevees with a DW ability, a DW female espeon (Which you could use instead of the Eevee if you want something in the eeveelution family), and a female DW shinx.

If anyone has a Dream World Poliwag and would be happy to work something out with me, then drop me a PM. I'm relatively new to competitive Pokemon play, so I don't have much. However I do have a few things such as a shiny Litwick and Pokerus.

Woah havent been active for a while...

Well my post is updated with pokemon from emerald...

If anyone got a DW Male Bulbasaur/ivysaur/Venusaur with Hidden power ICE i will offer very high for it ^^

DW female bulbasaur is impossible.

Just bought Black 2 today. Looking for a Snivy and Tepig for my team.

Thanks!

Circe. said:
Just bought Black 2 today. Looking for a Snivy and Tepig for my team.

Thanks!

Breeding them now. FC is 1850 0992 2012.

I have the VGC one in Englinsh Japanese Spanish and German. They are on 4th gen. For the German and Spain one you better have a very good event that I don't have and the event must be legitimate. Please get your events checked. Thanks XD.:)

tezpie said:
Hmm..
Well I have a a shiny Keldeo and a shiny Victini that a friend gave me, I don't really care too much for them, I don't know if they are legit or not (probably not ahahah, what are the chances even of that?). But yeah, if you wanna check them out and stuff, you can I suppose!

But darn. They're 4th gen dude...
If you have a 5th gen game, there's the option of transferring the eevee over using two ds's then commencing the trade, but idk man that's super tedious and i don't wanna start buttloads for trouble for you asdfjdak
sorry for being a butthole aaaa

I'd be willing to do a dex trade for the Victini and Keldeo. I missed the event for Keldeo and no longer have the Victini.

Looking to trade a Jirachi for a Keldeo if anyone's interested.

antidakoda said:
Looking to trade a Jirachi for a Keldeo if anyone's interested.

*tears* how could you!?!

Haha glad to see its being out to good use! ;)

Hello, I have Infinity Legit Jirachis from the Colloseum Bonus Disc PM me if interested in one :)

I have 2 Jirachi's =P. Both with Draco Meteor. I'm using the one i traded from you though. =P

Oh yeah...the Jirachi i have has Draco Meteor. Soooooo yeah.

tezpie said:
Hmm..
Well I have a a shiny Keldeo and a shiny Victini that a friend gave me, I don't really care too much for them, I don't know if they are legit or not (probably not ahahah, what are the chances even of that?). But yeah, if you wanna check them out and stuff, you can I suppose!

But darn. They're 4th gen dude...
If you have a 5th gen game, there's the option of transferring the eevee over using two ds's then commencing the trade, but idk man that's super tedious and i don't wanna start buttloads for trouble for you asdfjdak
sorry for being a butthole aaaa

Sorry man. I don't think Keldeo can be shiny for one and two I don't think the Victini can unless it was released as a pickup from the dude in the Pokecenter XD. If you got it from the Pokecenter then sure. If not then find a way to get them checked XD. I recommend joining Pokemon Secure for hack checking. It is your choice to do that but I recommend it XD. Thanks. Mods don't worry I am not asking him to join just making a suggestion XD.:)

I do believe Keldeo shiney was a giveaway in Japan at some point. Don't quote me though.

Hey, everyone.

Haves: All regular Pokemon. Just ask one, and I will give it. If you want, it will also be UT. If necessary, I can even try breeding a specific nature. No shinies, though. And I don't breed for specific IVs.
Legendaries List
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Celebi
Ho-oh
Lugia
Latios
Latias
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Jirachi

For DW Pokemon, please PM me.

Wants:
Keldeo
Any Keldeo would suffice. I don't mind its nature, EVs, IVs or if it's hacked. I just want one.

Thanks

RE: The Battle Now Thread

Removed the trading portion from this thread. Soon there will be a brand new wi-fi trading section added to the video games section, so check back for that. Please continue to use this as the battle now thread, as it was originally.

Thanks! :)

RE: The Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

Trades happen far more often in this thread than Battles, so a new battle thread would be better IMO.

Back