The 3DS Is No More D:

Cobalt Phoenix

Best Kappa
Ever wondered why Nintendo revealed its new console, the 3DS, a week before April 1st? Well it turns out it wasn't just a coincidence. In a press release issued this morning, 8am (UTC+9:00), Nintendo officially announced that the 3DS was an April Fool's prank.
President of Nintendo America, Reggie-Fils Aime has this to say: "We have no intentions of jumping into the market of 3D gaming. In fact, we have no plans to release another handheld video game console for another couple of years. The Nintendo DS has sold over 125 million units worldwide as of 2010. We apologize to our fans"
Yeah, very very funny :(
EDIT: I hope this didn't belong in the Video Games subforum. If needed please move it.

Sorry, I don't believe it. I can't find anything about this on any gaming websites like ign.com or nukoda.com. Unless you can find me 3 sources, I don't believe you.

Also, I think this belongs i the Video Game subforum in Entertainment Talk.

I don't believe this. This is just another April Fool's Joke. _-_

This belongs in the Video Game Sub-Forum.

And link?

*Moved*

dmaster out.

Yeah, I think this thread is the April fools joke. Crys already fooled me.

On a more serious note, it's almost guaranteed 5th gen will have a new system. I also doubt Nintendo would pull a stunt like this. The technology is certainly available, so it's certainly not something that we should invest too much doubt in.

This is a dissapointment, wow Nintendo that was dumb it would have been interesting game system. Whatever though, I really do not care that much, but it would have been neat.

Pokeman said:
This is a dissapointment, wow Nintendo that was dumb it woulf have been interesting game system. Whatever though, I really do not care that much, but it would have been neat.

Gullibility in the hands of youth... Yeah they take it too far

Back