The 2nd School thread!

Shining Latios said:
I'm not scared to talk back to the teachers. I have done it many times before but yeah I still get in trouble as
usual. Pokequaza have fun with your homework your not gonns have time or the beach =(
I'm not scared for them either... Well, the religion teacher and my mathematics teacher both don't like me, on the first day x3, anyway, I'll have a talk with my chemistry teacher... I'm good at convincing them, so no problem... I don't want a war with him too, since Chemistry is one of my fave subjects x3... but I'll be fine

Ok first day of school. Guess what horrible. So boring I almost fell asleep no joke. I couldnt live there. I needed the internet
and I just couldnt wait to get back to my Pokemon game to battle. Good thing its done though and no homework thank goodness
and we got out early :)

I cant wait to see all of my friends again. Its gonna be awesome! Except for the boring classes part.XD

Well, school in Japan is different from you guys, since we start in April and end in the March of next year. I had to make a long leave to the US because of personal issues and I had to make up a lot of stuff. I managed to catch up.
Yes we have summer vacation, but it is in the middle of school term so we have homework. (Why do I keep making so many spelling errors in this post?)

~NZ

School is coming close for me! We start on the 8th which would be a tuesday and I'm going into High School. I used to be homeschooled since I was... 2... so this should be exciting and fun. A lot of my nice friends are going to my school so that will be nice. =]
WP

Started the 17th of August

Well school this year is awful. High-school isn't all it is cracked up to be. My English Teacher is all old-school, and thinks it is the 70's. So I sneak in my iPod and listen to Mr. Trouble Maker by Janne De Arc. (JPN Band :p)

Anyway, Gym every day is awesome. Two straight weeks of volleyball. Sweet, right!

Keyboarding is gay. I can "peck", as they call it, 60 WPM. I have to learn the right way, which is gay-er.
But the Gay-est is that we have written quizzes on page orientation. AS IF ANYONE READS THE BOOK. How can I study:

f ff h hh s ss l ll w ww

You can't :p

My headmaster is annoying as crap.I got yelled at for eating with my chopsticks. Yes, at school, I eat Sesame Chicken and Rice with my chopsticks. I occasionally bring some Miso Soup. But only if I think about it.

Well, I hope youre school gets better. Sorry, but I cant see a boy liking volleyball. Maybe its because I suck at it.XD

Back