Ruling Terrakion BCR 151 w/ Reuniclus DRX 126

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheNinja

Aspiring Trainer
Terrakion
Reuniclus

If my opponent used an attack that did 30 damage on their last turn, then I moved the damage to a 30HP Pokemon using Damage Swap, then would Retaliate's 30+[60] effect trigger?

Retaliate states that if one of your Pokemon was Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack from the prior turn, so the damage dealt technically did Knock Out the 30HP Pokemon, thus triggering Retaliate's +[60]?

Please ask for clarification if this doesn't make sense, because it most likely won't make any sense whatsoever. :p

No.

The Pokemon was knocked out by moving damage counters on it, during your turn.

Don't be stupid.

google-slap-site-pro-ppc.jpg

That wasn't as troll as I expected.

It just says from damage from an opponent's attack. Not that it has to be Knocked Out on your opponent's turn.

It has to be Knocked Out,
by damage,
from an opponent's attack,
during his or her last turn.

Read the card.

Stop trying to be a troll.

I'm not trying to be a troll. This was a legitimate question.

I don't understand how it is saying that it has to be Knocked Out during your opponent's turn. It just says that it has to be Knocked Out by damage from your opponent's attack last turn.

I don't understand how it is saying that it has to be Knocked Out during your opponent's turn.
"During" is the exact word used on the card.

From the way that I'm reading it the damage just has to be dealt during the opponent's last turn with an attack.

Not anything saying that one of your Pokemon has to be Knocked Out during the opponent's time.

SheNinja said:
From the way that I'm reading it the damage just has to be dealt during the opponent's last turn with an attack.

Not anything saying that one of your Pokemon has to be Knocked Out during the opponent's time.

Then you fail basic grammar.
I have given you the answer to your question. I have even explained why the wording is accurate as is.
Do not darken my door ever again with your stupidity.

I'm not stupid >:0

I know that you have given an answer, but I don't understand why the wording would be the way it is and have the effect the way you say.

I don't believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back