Tera Garchomp ex, Tera Froslass ex, and More Revealed from “Raging Surf!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The first cards from Raging Surf were just revealed live at Worlds! Thanks goes to JustInBasil, Toine L., and Arantxa T. for the translations!
As posted before, SV3a Raging Surf will feature 62 cards before secret rares. It will release on September 22nd.
The set will also see the release of a “Starter Set Terastal Mewtwo ex” and “Starter Set Terastal Skeledirge ex.”

We expect Raging Surf to be incorporated into Paradox Rift, our November set.

Gible – Fighting – HP70
Basic...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
TM Feint Attack, TM Energy Assist - huh? One doesn't hit weakness, which you really need, but can snipe Kirlia. 3,3
Gible/Gabite/Garchomp ex (Water) - I told you they're gonna be Fighting. Also, I acknowledge the fsct that F has no energy acceleration atm. Pretty nice. 3/3/4
Snorunt/Froslass ex (Grass) - pretty mid. 2/3
Rika - Safe Colress' Experiment. 3-4 Lot of decks run Colress, even tho it wasnt LZ focused.
Larry - there are better ways. 3

160 for one energy on Garchomp is pretty good. And accelerates fighting energy.

and a snipe attack for 2 colorless, so thankfully can just use the water acceleration engine and a luminous energy for the one fighting energy on it.

overall, thankfully it looks more playable than Garchomp V did and i am happy with that.

I am so thankful they didn't screw up Garchomp again like they did with Garchomp V.

Aside from this new Groudon, are there any other basic fighting attackers Garchomp could use and abuse.

You are aware VIP Pass rotates not long after this comes out in English, right? Larry is actually kinda decent when VIP Pass is gone
It is at worst a Pokemon Fan Club, at best two master balls. The biggest downside is that it's a supporter. I usually give cards like this very big leeways, but Sonia and Gloria doesn't see much play either. We'll have to see after rotation happens.

Back