Finished Ten: The Game Where Counting Counts! - Congratulations Lord o da Rings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Hey guys! This is a fun little game that me and my friends like to play. It's really simple, but still pretty fun!

Well, it works like this. Players say 1-3 numbers and take turns saying them starting at 1. If the numbers could be bolded, that'd be great. It helps to keep track easier. The numbers can only increase, they can't decrease. There's also a certain order to who says the numbers when, which I'll assign after sign-ups. The person who says 10 is out. No getting around that. So if it's your turn to say 10, please don't stall. Once a person's out, the game keeps going, but that person can no longer post in thread. I'll acknowledge that that person's been eliminated with a bit of flavour in thread, however it may take some time.

Sure! Let's say there are 10 players. Player 1 says 1, 2, 3, Player 2 says 4, 5, Player 3 says 6, 7, 8, Player 4 says 9. Player 5 has to say 10, so they're out.

Just a few things. This game does allow for some trickery and backstabbing, so if there's a certain player that you want out, you could try to bend the numbers so that they get eliminated.

Now, you may be thinking, "Wouldn't it be hard to eliminate someone by myself?". Well my answer to that is yes. Yes it would be pretty hard. So for that reason, I'm allowing off-communication. Preferably, I would like to be included just so I know what's going on, but you don't have to. Now I must warn you that teaming up can backfire, but if you're feeling adventurous, go ahead and give it a shot!

Feel free to talk about the game in-thread, just make sure you make it obvious that your not counting.

Each player has 36 hours to post. That should be more than enough time to say a couple numbers. If you don't, you're out of the game.

All you have to do is post in thread and if you can, post what time you're usually online. This is just so I can determine an order that will help keep the game going at a decent pace.

This is the order of players:
@quakingpunch73
@TheSceptileMaster
@Blakers
@Professor Palutena
@Mudkipfan12
@thegrovylekid

@TheAnticipationEevee
@PikaMasterJesi
@scattered mind
@GM DracLord
@bbninjas
@simsands
@NinjaPenguin
@丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅

@Lord o da rings
@rainyman123

Last edited:
I'll play! I'm usually checking the forums throughout the day, but I have the most time to (and usually) post between 6:00 – 7:30 am PST and then 3:30 to 9:00 pm PST. Those are on weekdays; on weekends I'm more available but I do go to Pokémon league and such, but I'll try to post––it's not very hard from mobile anyways.

In. I should have enough time to post a few numbers whenever I'm awake, so about 8am -12pm GMT+1.

In. The time I'm around usually varies, but I should be on at approximately 7AM-8AM and 5PM-7PM EST.

In. I'm on from around 6-9PM EST daily, and about 1PM-4PM as well on weekends.

So, it's basically that card game Exploding Kittens, but with numbers. Count me in!

In! I'm usually on from 3:00-7:00 pm EST on weekdays, and on weekends, I am on sporadically, but generally from 9:00-11:00 am and sometimes in the afternoon.

And there we have the 15th player!

So the game will start tomorrow somewhere between 3:30 and 4:00 PM EST. Signups are still open until then, so if you want to signup and haven't yet, you have roughly 27 hours as of this post. :)

Just a heads up, if it's your turn to say ten, give yourself a glorious death! If you don't, I'll make one for you. And trust me, the ideas I have in mind might not exactly be what you'd want. :p

Here's the order:
@quakingpunch73
@TheSceptileMaster
@Blakers
@Professor Palutena
@Mudkipfan12
@thegrovylekid
@TheAnticipationEevee
@PikaMasterJesi
@scattered mind
@GM DracLord
@bbninjas