Finished Ten: The Game Where Counting Counts! - Congratulations Lord o da Rings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats lord o, and thanks for hosting double o! ^.^
Seconding this, DOS thank you! By the way, if this stays a thing, will we have a new host every season like Mafia, or the same host every time like with Reggie's Racing Cup?

Thanks for hosting @double o squirtle and lord o that was really cool! I like how you spared like what 2-3 people including me and then killed everyone as soon as possible. That was cool!

Seconding this, DOS thank you! By the way, if this stays a thing, will we have a new host every season like Mafia, or the same host every time like with Reggie's Racing Cup?
Im also gonna agree with this. But maybe after a little while, add some special thingies or something?

Whether or not double o continues hosting if there are any further editions would be up to him. We would need to be careful with this game, though, since it's the type of game that people may get bored of quickly, if it repeats too much. We wouldn't want to run the game dry so quickly. =P

I'm not done yet! 9.1, 9.9, 11.1!
Oh hey you passed ten! :O

Eh, we all knew it was over. :p Congrats to Lord and thanks for playing guys! :D
Whether or not double o continues hosting if there are any further editions would be up to him. We would need to be careful with this game, though, since it's the type of game that people may get bored of quickly, if it repeats too much. We wouldn't want to run the game dry so quickly. =P
I've got some ideas that I plan to try out once I finish hosting Mafia actually, so I think I'm gonna do those first. ^^; Though if anyone else wants to host this, that's fine by me. The game's really popular with kids around here, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were other people here that already know/like the game and want to host it as well. Yeah it does seem like that kind of game. I think for it to stay popular it would either need to be spiced up with some kind of special mechanic or done with breaks in between.

Oh yeah, there's also a few things I wanna mention about OC. So, how many of you were actually using it? I know NP had a chat with pretty much everyone who was ever one spot before and after him and that TAE and TSM did a bit. It really does change the outcome of a lot of the kills, I think NP had some kind of influence on around half. :O

And if he had half of the game in his hands, how did I come on top?
Tempest, Simsands, and I planned to eliminate you almost immediately. If Tempest hadn't posted 10, you would have been out.
Once I did work with you, I found you loyal and decided to keep you.
P.S.
I ended up having alliances with Simsands, Tempest, Lord, and Eevee (the last one mostly out of desperation).

Tempest, Simsands, and I planned to eliminate you almost immediately. If Tempest hadn't posted 10, you would have been out.
Once I did work with you, I found you loyal and decided to keep you.
P.S.
I ended up having alliances with Simsands, Tempest, Lord, and Eevee (the last one mostly out of desperation).
Looks like if Tempest hadn't screwed up I wouldn't be here eh?

That might be a bit extreme. I only influenced the deaths of Simsands, TGK, bb, Quaking, Prof. P, Sceptile, and Rainy (only 7).
I actually made a mistake in posting my numbers that round, too. Since some of the members hadn't been eliminated on the OP list, I got a bit confused. xD

I actually made a mistake in posting my numbers that round, too. Since some of the members hadn't been eliminated on the OP list, I got a bit confused. xD
You were dead no matter what. Eevee did the math to assure it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back