~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Newly REORGANIZED! PLEASE JOIN/REAPPLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan WE WON REGS! 6th at CANADIAN NATS!

this is my list for gods of war
3-1palkia
3-1luxray
4-mesprit
4-Uxie
1-azelf LA
1-azelf MT
1-brongzong G
1-chatot
3-Crobats
1-toxicroke promo

3-call
3-water
2-lightning
2-Sp

3-CC
3-RR
4-turn
3-E-gain
3-Sp radar
2-power spray
1-TGW
1-NM
1-premier ball
4-SSU

main idea is to get the lock on fast and get fast Ko's with luxray and palkia later game for the spreads and to free up bench.

no, too many SP decks so toxitank isn't really the best.

I went to my PR today and got Blaziken Fb Lv.X all bird reprints and shiny milotic and relincath.

Lucky you, I'm going to Prereleases at Worlds... I think

ill probobly go to PR at worlds too, the only cards i know i want know are blaziken FB lv.X and relincath. i just know they will be good cards, how bout we start talking about what cards will be good from this set? If we can find out what cards are good we can get a bunch of that card early and then trade them away for alot.

Good idea... also, I will be trying to get Gengar X from Japanese people(THIS WILL BE HARD!!!) but it's worth a shot... I might not be as active for a few days, I'm preparing for worlds... I will try to update every day on what's going on... whether I make it through grinders or not, I'll be their all 3 days... whoever is going, PM me so I can play you at the league their... :D

I pulled electivire,Garchomp C, and Blaziekn FB all X's.

Are you a member of the clan? I propably didn't update the front page. could you quote me your form?

Ooops. I'm formerly Nugget. I changed my name. So yeah if you want me to confirm I can post as nugget. so ya.

Lol _Nugget, AKA Zangoose, you're not allowed to change your name.

Anyway, I didn't get to go to PRs, I was on vacation. Lolmonster, what did you pull?

I plan to on the 22nd, if I can go to one in OR. If not, go to the game matrix on the 22nd! I might meet you.

I'd love that, but it probably won't happen. My parents most likely wouldn't let me. :[

But if I do see you (which, again, probably won't happen), what do you look like?

Kind of fat, 5' 1 and a senior division player. Brown Hair and either chasing Luke or exhibiting a cool composure. Prolly with Gage, Katie, Steven, or Charles. Maybe Kyle or Jerry. If we both go, let's pack break together. And ask Your parents if you cna draft. Its ~ 2-3 hours for Junior and Senior. an 5$ cheaper.

._.

I didn't get that at all, and I only know who Jerry is. Draft? Lol I'm still kinda a noob. What's your name though?

im leaving for grinders today and i think ill be able to talk to you guys but idk so wish me luck and im wishing luck to everyone who is also going!

^gl. wish i could go=[[ forget san diego being a gajillion miles away.
i wish they would have it in orlando soon
anyone know the box ratio for SV(like lv.xs shineys reprints)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back