BW/BW2 Team Plasma! (They look ridiculous)

RocketNorth

Frostbitten
I'm a fan of Rocket, the original baddies.
Aqua - Meh
Magma - Pree sweet.
Galactic - Rofl worthy, nice bowl cuts losers~! Cyrus was cool.

Quick backstory - My friends and I are cosplaying Rocket grunts for our upcoming con, and before started our costumes, we decided to wait to see what the new Pokemon "baddies" would look like. They revealed a few days ago. And we all;

Plasma - Laughed uncontrollably, to the point where I shot Mountain Dew out my nose. ^^;;;

What are your views on Team Plasma?

Going from the picture, I believe they look like;

FUTURISTIC POKEMON TEMPLARS.
I'm also a huge fan of Dento, and seeing his little "castle" made me think. Do we have Royalty/Templar societies in Isshu? Maybe another race of humans? (Green hair/ pale skinned.) What about N?

DISCUSS~! :]

RocketNorth said:
What are your views on Team Plasma?

Going from the picture, I believe they look like;

FUTURISTIC POKEMON TEMPLARS.
I'm also a huge fan of Dento, and seeing his little "castle" made me think. Do we have Royalty/Templar societies in Isshu? Maybe another race of humans? (Green hair/ pale skinned.) What about N?

DISCUSS~! :]

Uhhhhh, ya I doubt there is another race of humans. And Dento isn't royalty he is a waiter... I agree that Team Plasma looks lame. And just because they have green hair doesn't mean they are a different race of humans... they just have a birth defect, or hair dye >.>

well actually i like how team plasma looks and i think it goes perfectly with the story!

I think the only reason I dont like Dento is because there's the chance he will replace brock in the anime, if he does then I suppose he might grow on me... team plasma, unless they are an actually challenge to beat in the game I doubt I will like them, the grunts that is.

I wish we could make this the thread for all TP discussion, instead of having 3 or four TP-related threads--this does a good job of encompassing all of them.

Anyway, my hopes for a flawless team were shattered for a second time. The guys look messed up with their hoods up, but other than that, they're fine. Definitely giving off that Templar vibe. How do you all envision they're 'base(s)', or what will they vie for control of?

I think that their bases will be castle-esque types of buildings, and they vie for control in peace of Yin Yang. (However that may work)

they do look like sill knight guys mixed with team galactic. and I don't like their logo.

team rocket FTW!

i like the tp designs, just not the hoods, but anything is better than galactic's stupid bowlcuts

OK DENTO is def my 2nd fav trainer design so far (after Volkner) but that's not the point

I think Team Plasma grunts are supposed to look like knights. There's obviously some kind of royal theme within Team Plasma with the crown and the castles and the shield crest on their outfits, but they're supposed to be very futuristic and loboratorious

forgive me if i am reiterating what everyone says I am just too lazy to read everything

So wearing hoodies inside volcanoes is normal to you? o_O (Team Magma)

I like Team Plasma so far, but that's just me. Oh, and futuristic =/= the Middle Ages, just sayin'.

I like how Team Plasma looks, I hate the name though! At first, I hated the look but when I thought about it, it hit me. The title for the game is Pokemon Black and White and a certain board game uses black and white pieces, CHESS! I think that those people are gonna be called the Plasma Pawns. They are the everyday grunts. Then there will be two people above them, they will be Rooks. And then two or one Bishops! Two Knights! A Queen and then they name a King which is the scene where they are crowning that person! Just an idea! I thought of this because of the medieval look they have!

OMG that's pure Genius! It deserves it's own thread!!!!! Please start a chess thread!

I like Team Plasma a lot but the name doesn`t fit with the outfit.They look totally different.The name isn`t suitable for the outfit.Maybe they should give another name like more medieval.So this is what I think.

The Spook said:
I like Team Plasma a lot but the name doesn`t fit with the outfit.They look totally different.The name isn`t suitable for the outfit.Maybe they should give another name like more medieval.So this is what I think.

I totally agree with you. As of *right now* the Plasma name doesn't fit with the medieval costumes and the crowning of that person. However, I hope in time we will gain info on why this name makes sense.

I think that with what we know right now, they should be called Team Sabre (Sabre being an old type of sword). But thats just my opinion. Only time will tell.

o___O

While I'll admit Plasma isn't nearly as good as Rocket and not quite at the level of Magma/Aqua, they're already so much better than Galactic :3

Back