Team Nintendo!! Join Today *Reopened*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Nintendo!! Join Today *Choosing Final Co-Leader*

Pikmin 3DS... *dreams, then drools*

Woah, that's a cool idea. Just tap the screen where you want to throw the Pikmin. The game is a perfect use of everything the 3DS can do.

I've seen an article talking about the possibility of Pikmin 3DS on IGN.

Personally, they need to release Pikmin 3 on the Wii before anything else. It's been too long of a wait for that game.

After that, Pikmin 3DS would be utterly fantastic.

dmaster out.

I would like to see a Super Smash 3DS. Are they coming out with a SSB game for the 3DS? I saw something about it a few pages back, and I want to know if it'll happen.

I think Smash Bros 3DS would be cool too. But it probably couldn't be as multiplayer focused as the three before it have been. Most don't buy Smash Bros to play by themselves.

Yea bippa's right about that I got the games to play with my friends and family if they make it for the 3ds they better make it more single player focused then multiplayer.

Yeah, the game would probably be more single-person friendly than multi-player.

I definitely like the idea of a SSB on the 3DS, but I just don't think it's gonna happen. There hasn't been any SSB for handheld gaming systems so it probably won't happen. It would be very cool though being on the DS for the first time and being in 3D. If it had a multiplayer feature I would buy two so I could play it with my brother. Also Wi-Fi could be widely used for this.

They would probably run the Wi-Fi on the 3DS.

The game system would be a lot better if they do acually make an SSB game for it. I'd for sure buy it. I wonder why they do not make them for handhelds.

Probably because it may have been a little difficult? I'm not sure exactly. Maybe the game made more sense as a console game? Who knows.

I heard Pikmin was bad from my hater brother, but I'm pretty sure it's awesome. I also like the way they scurry around .-.
Smash Bros. Portable is long overdue, I've been dreaming of one since I first bought Melee. When people get smashed off the stage, the 3D says hi.

Yeah they definitely need to make a Smash Bros. for 3DS. I just don't think it's gonna happen.

Idk about portable SSB... @Chariblaze, I got my Trilogy new on sale for 35$ at Target before it was discontinued :p (around December 09.) And not gonna lie, I have yet to play Metroid II, and so I am awaiting its 3DS virtual console release as well as this fan-made remake: http://metroid2remake.blogspot.com/. It's pretty hard to find these days seeing as it's a gameboy pocket game and it's a bit hard to play, too. The only other games I haven't played are Prime Hunters, Prime Pinball, and I haven't beaten the impossible NES Metroid. And if you count them as seperate games, I haven't played Primes 1 & 2 on gamecube.

I think Nintendo will take a long, hard look at a Super Smash Bros. 3DS game.

Think about how fun that would be though? It would be so fun, espically with multi player. To top that Wi-Fi would be even better.

The game would probably be more single-person friendly, I think.

That wouldn't be that great then. Not the worst, but not as godo as it could be.

That's the thing with handhelds, is that games can't focus on multiplayer as much...

And multiplayer is a huge part of Smash Bros. So if there was an SSB 3DS, it would, without a doubt, be the dark horse in the series.

All they can use for multiplayer is the wifi. But that isn't all that reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back