Team Hurricane - The storm is coming | Accepting Applications!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Hurricane- The storm is coming

How is it untouchable by Gengar? I thought Fainting Spell still worked on benched pokemon.

Stadium lines sound good. I would consider Cynthia.

Nope. It's like Absol's Doom News. When it switches out, all effects like Fainting Spell are gone.

Yeah Cynthia is good.

That's pwn.

2 Cynthia maybe, and Buck's would be a nice idea too. Anything to keep the deck going during the lock.

Brawler said:
How is it untouchable by Gengar? I thought Fainting Spell still worked on benched pokemon.

Stadium lines sound good. I would consider Cynthia.

I play Cynthia in everything, just as a preference. I will either play one or two. Not completely sure yet. :/

Too many people posting x.x

Eh, depending on how much room you have, you could play 2 then. Also depends on the rest of your trainer line, how consistent it is, etc. Hand refreshment, especially when you're under a lock by Spiritomb, is always nice.

Hmm, alright.

You should have the lock by T3- and don't give it up. Night Slashing every turn is beast, and they will not be able to do much- not even power spray you.

TofU said:
I'm planning on going Supporter heavy. I'm going to need SSU obviously. My stadiums are going to be 2 BTS, 1 Moonlight.

Why are you playing moonlight Stadium? If you want to give the Spiritomb free retreat, use Unown Q. [Again, unless Flygon isn't bad in your area]

Thanks for allowing me to be on this team. I honestly think that Glistomb is a little overatted but I have played my freinds and have heard that a 1-1 Luxray GL Lv.X and 1 crobat really go a long way. Also Mime is a little overatted. You would rather send up the Gliscor after the Burning poison so they cant Warp or SSU out of the condition.

Well, I thought the idea was to Night Slash. Doing 80 with Expert Belt and being immune to gengar is great.

A lux GL tech in anything could be good- all it needs is testing and a proven reason why it works. I think it could be a great idea though.

Brawler said:
Well, I thought the idea was to Night Slash. Doing 80 with Expert Belt and being immune to gengar is great.

A lux GL tech in anything could be good- all it needs is testing and a proven reason why it works. I think it could be a great idea though.

I think so too. It can work in two ways. Bring up a claydol/pixie for a quick kill, or bring up something like Dusknoir/Claydol, and stall. With Shoot Poison, they can't use their pokepowers, for added fun.

Well through testing my freind says that Burning poison is better beacuse if you can get it too set up right you can Shoot Poison every single turn.

PokeKid Brandon said:
Well through testing my freind says that Burning poison is better beacuse if you can get it too set up right you can Shoot Poison every single turn.

o.o The only way that is possible, is to play 4 SSu's, and flip heads every single time. Along with Night Maintenances, while getting the LV. X's back out fast. Doesn't seem that easy to do.

PokeKid Brandon said:
Burning Posion allows you to return Gliscor to your hand =/

Oh, that's right.

I suppose that is an interesting concept too. I forgot about the return to hand thing. I just like the night Slash w/ Expert Belt better. IDK why... but your versoin seems extremely annoying. :3

Yea with BTS or 3 spots for Gligar/Giscor you can get it every turn. Or have A BTS in play.

Alright, I've got my mind made up on the Pokemon line:

3-3-1 Gliscor
3 Spiritomb
2-2 Claydol
2 Unown Q
2 Unown G
1 Uxie
1 Azelf

=20

As well as the energy.

6 Fighting
4 Call

=10

That leaves 30 spots for Trainers and Supporters. Any ideas?

Change your pokemon line to this:
3-3-1 Gliscor
2-1 Luxray GL
3 Spiritomb
2-2 Claydol
2 Unown Q
2 Unown G
1 Uxie
1 Azelf
=22 pokemon

6 fight
4 call
=10 energy

So for trainers you can do this:
4 Bebes search
4 Roseannes Research
4 Poketurn
2 NM
2 Premier ball
4 Expert belt
1 Department store girl
4 Pokedex handy 910is

And thats all I got lol. 3 more spots...

Why would you run 2-1 Luxray? Why no Crobat G if you are gonna have a mini SP engine any way? Why not tech in 1 Lighting Energy in so you can attack against Water decks for more damage? Why not any Cyrus, SP Radar or Energy Gain for Luxray?

Heres a quick list I made last night that focuses on Burning poison for constant Shoot poisoning.

Pokemon:24
4 Spirtomb [PA]
3 Gligar [LA]
3 Gliscor [LA]
1 Gliscor Lv.X [LA]
2 Baltoy [GE]
2 Claydol [GE]
1 Luxray GL [RI]
1 Luxray GL Lv.X [RI]
1 Crobat G [PL]
1 Azelf [LA]
2 Unown G [GE]
2 Unown Q [MD?]
1 Uxie

Energy:8
4 Call
1 Lighting
3 FIghting

Tss:28
4 Bebe's
3 Roseannes
3 Cyrus
1 Palmers
4 Poketurn
1 Energy Gain
2 SP Radar
3 BTS
2 Expert Belt
2 NM
2 Switch
1 Luxury Ball

Hey everyone. Welcome our 3 new members, Pokechamp, Bob Franklin, and Zangoose!

I would stay away from Luxray. Brandon, put in 4 Rose and bebe for a start.

Quite obviously. I don't know where is Luxray stuff is coming from, but it needs to go. Luxray is horrible considering this idea, but whatever. I don't care if I can bring someone up and wall 'em. >.>

Don't mention Luxray when talking about my list. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back