TCGWars: Pokemon TCG Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenly Spoon: You're right but we'll make some arrangements (like removing the scans) in the online version of the game. However there's a long way to get there :)

squirtli: I've PMed you about the issue.

tyranitar77: Thank you for helping me with card adding.

Dar Ksereth: A battle log is on the way, but a new GUI design is very far away at the moment. I've prioritized the functional things over non-functional things at the moment. Thank you for your support.

Shaymin Lv.X: We can find/design new themes for java and apply them.

Please note that Windows 7 is about to be released. The interface is different and friendlier than Windows Vista.

rage780 said:
Please note that Windows 7 is about to be released. The interface is different and friendlier than Windows Vista.
It seems to be java-based, so it should be universal.
Mac user here, so it better be :p

No it is not universal for my program, at the moment I am using windows xp with windows classic theme, so the look seems old. However, it uses the operating system's default theme all the time.

For mac, it will use mac's default theme for example.

richkid50000: It will be up when the base set is fully implemented. Other functionalities are present but the effects of moves aren't ready, because I'm waiting for the base set cards to be entered correctly and successfully at the moment. I can predict that it will take 2 months for beta to be published.

I think that what you are saying is that you are starting with the base set... is that right?

If so I believe that you might want to begin with DP after Base Set is finished because it would make the process of finishing the modified format much faster, which most people play on.

hello im surfing pikachu can i please hav more info about ur program it sounds awesome p.s i sent you a private message if u havnt read yet plz read it now

Please do not post in threads that haven't been posted in for more than two weeks, thanks.

axpendix, PM a Mod when you want this open to update.

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back