News Tapu Lele-GX in 'Island Guardians-GX Premium Collection' This Fall!

SquirtleRules

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
The game suffers from not enough participation by kids. See: every tournament. As a parent with 2 kids playing, if they want more kids, then this is a VERY positive step. Try going to a tournament when all three players need 2 Leles in each deck.

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
More Tapu cards! Yay.

Next stop: Fairy-type Tapu-GX.

Make it happen, Pokemon Company. <3

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
The game suffers from not enough participation by kids. See: every tournament. As a parent with 2 kids playing, if they want more kids, then this is a VERY positive step. Try going to a tournament when all three players need 2 Leles in each deck.
I agree. As one of those people, it’s upsetting having only a handful of players in the senior and junior division, and Most people don’t have easy access to the cards that in order to play the game well you must have these cards. With this coming out, more younger players will have said access to the cards they need.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
WAIT WHAT. I have so many friends who can't afford Lele who are gonna freak out when I tell them about this...

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
If anyone remembers my post from a couple of days back about how we cant even have a chase card anymore (with the exception being Lele) well, I think TPCI saw that post and then proceeded to create this box.

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
Once again.

At least the Rainbow Rare and Full Arts will retain their values.
Maybe this will do what the Ultra Beast Premium collection did to Buzzwole? after all, the CRI Buzz didn't go down a whole lot when the promo came out...

Zzrrdd

Aspiring Trainer
Wow this is amazing! As someone without any lele IRL, this box is a must have! Can't wait til this releases!

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
ITS HAPPENING PEOPLE! ITS HAPPENING! THE PRICES ARE ALREADY DROPPING!

I just checked tcg player, the price is down a bit.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Well at least all the Tapu Leles I got were Full Art, so those are gonna still get a bit of value after this, but to tell you the truth, I still love this! I'm shocked they even reprinted it while it's still gonna be standard-legal, and with all the decks I'm making (like 20ish), this is amazing for me and probably many others who thought Tapu Lele was so expensive and was a price barrier for those people.

In addition, I love that new art of Lele. The other arts of Tapu Lele GX have always been angry faces ready for battle, while this one is so happy and joyful I love it! :3

TheCandyFurret

Try not to pet me, I’m too adorable
Now every child and adult can have a Tapu Lele. When we get this, peace will be restored to the galaxy, and balance will be restored.