News 'Tapu Koko Figure Collection' in May!

Ninjabot 215

Beep Boop
:O
That pin actually looks pretty cool and it comes with 3 Guardians Rising boosters!
Looks like in might be worth it...

Jake_Silberman

Competitive PTCG Player
:O
That pin actually looks pretty cool and it comes with 3 Guardians Rising boosters!
Looks like in might be worth it...
No guarantee it'll include 3 Guardians Rising. Its just a product image, not an image of the actual box in a store.

Is this what we're getting instead of 3-pack pin blisters? If so, I'm not really sure what I think of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

GigaGarchomp

Dragon Tamer
I'm disappointed they made a collection box, a tin, and a series about him, then decided to add a pin box. Though, I like the art and the pin! I would rather them make the collection box Tapu Fini, then I'd be happy.

Last edited:

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Seems tapu koko is the favorite. But don't forget that it's gonna be tapu lele gx that will be 30 dollars on release and as for baby tapu's tapu bulu is likely going to get the most usage

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Honestly I've always been interested in the baby Koko since it was first revealed... too many prints of it all around, though. However, I like this art the most.

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
well this tapu koko should be slightly cheaper to get a playset of then the other one, but have to wait 2 extra weeks to get... course the May 19 one wont be legal tell June 2 anyway... still hoping there's a version in guardians rising that's easy to get then this.

DaGod503

Aspiring Trainer
I think hes mascot of guardians rising thats why so many products of him but another fudgin tapu koko lol

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
just noticed something odd the regular Tapu Koko is
Weakness: Fighting (-20)
Resistance: Metal (-20)

while the Tapu Koko GX is
Weakness: none
Resistance: none

find it odd that the one with more hp and worth 2 prizes doesn't have a weakness usually it would be the same on both or the lower hp one having no weakness.

TotoBoss

Kappa
WOW I NEVER expected fates collide to be in this box... what a surprise... they never putt that anywhere...

Eitherway we'll probably get a pin collection or some other weird stuff here in europe instead of the cool figure. Rip us Europians.

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Going by the photo of the promo, it looks like the entire thing has the foil and not just the art?