Talc/Stone Version (NEED LOTSA HELP! NEW GAME!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A town i thought of is called darkiest city. It has a gym with dark/ghost pokemon. It has a poke center and shop. It also has a path that leads into a forest(you can decide name if u want)that has some new dark pokemon(you can also decide these) thats my idea!
I just thought of a pokemon. Its name is Darax and is a dark/steel type. It is a basic pokemon and is in the forest i mentioned in the last post. Its around lvs 15-18 and is rare. It is like a ghost with axe like arms and ruby red eyes. He can learn a new attack called axe chop which has a 100% accuracy,power 70 and is steel type and can flinch the foe 70% chance. I hope u like it:D
I just thought of another pokemon. His name is Drice. Drice is dragon/ice and looks like a rayquaza except his body is all ice crystal like, has wings and is shorter than rayquaza. Maybe he can be a lengendary. If Drice is a lengendary he could be around lv 60 or 70. Hope u like this idea 2!

I thought of another place called Dragonite Cave. You probably have to do a certain task in the game before you can get to it. It has lv 10-20 dratinis,lv 20-30 dragoniars(very rare) and two lv 50 dragonite at the end one is a boy and one is a girl.You can also find zubat,golbat,onyx(rare) and maybe crobats(but they would be extremely rare.)

I can definetly do sprites. I'll give you an example.
newpokes.jpg

#1: Jynx evo
#2: Magnemite evo
#3: #2 evo
#4: Electrode evo

I'd love to help.

sapishly, nice! your on!
IPM sorry i'll get to it!
DROPB your on!
UmbreonOwns, Deadly Forest would be a good name, Darax could use some evos, Dragonite Cave isn't that good of an idea(i'll make dratini and dragonair, heck all evos of dragonite, tyranitar, salamence, frostzard,etc. on planet safari), and DON'T SPAM!!!

If I am to help, I need a sketch and/or a detailed description of the desired poke. Also, you shouldn't sell masterballs for that cheap. Make it the highest amount possible. I will work immediately.

Fire Starter:

Leoby

Species: Lion Pokemon

Attacks:

LV2 Roar
LV4 Tackle
LV4 Pound
LV5 Charm
LV10 Take Down
LV16 Scratch
LV19 Flamethrower
LV21 Fire Blast
LV26 Ember
LV33 Hyper Beam
LV49 Memento
LV61 Mega Fang

Evolves into: Parature (LV20) and Regipard (LV37)

The master balls should be like 50000 for each lol...
and I'll start making Mountwind

Will Mountwind be in a mountain terrain or just a normal terrain?

I was thinking that there was only one entrance to the city, from the cave in the Stormy Mountains. The mountains cover all sides of Mountwind, making it impossible to get in anywhere else. Also, there might be a well/spring in it, a source of water for the town.

I guess it'll be kinda like Fallarbor, or something like that (terrain-wise).

I repeat my question... again: Are there two Flying Gyms?

Water prince2271 said:
WATER STARTER!!

Starruss Water
Male 23% Female 77%
Species: Goldfish Pokemon
PokeDex: It can is changes its color night and day. It usually comes out at dawn.
Obtained by: Prof ???'s basket at Lvl. 4 , Planet Safari (Lvl. 8)
Attack:2
Defence:2
Sp. Defence: 2
Sp.Attack:3
Life:2
Speed: 3
Attack when obtained: Water Drop(Water: Hits 2-5 times. Attack 60 Accuracy 60), Growl
Evolve into: Narmup (Water/ Steel) at Lvl 15
Attacks
Lvl 1 Growl
Lvl 3 Water Drop
Lvl 6 Bubble
Lvl 10 Water Gun
Lvl 12 Double Team
Lvl 15 Flail
Lvl 21 Headbutt
Lvl 26 Water Pulse

That answer yer question IPM?
FireMeowth, NO THEIR ISN'T TWO FLYING GYMS!
Water prince, I changed the type for Narmup to water and steel since the last starter(as you told me) is a swordfish. Narmup will be a juvenile marlin

I think that the last gym leader should be called Psycho (or it could be Wally from Ruby and Sapphire) and would have only Psychic pokemon here's the line-up
Lv. 40 Mr Mime
Lv. 42 Hypno
Lv. 40 Kadabra
Lv. 42 Espeon
Lv. 43 Gardevoir
you don't hve to use it, its just an idea :)

golem1996 said:
WATER STARTER!!

Starruss         Water

Evolve into: Narmup (Water/ Steel) at Lvl 15
Attacks
Lvl 1 Growl
Lvl 3 Water Drop
Lvl 6 Bubble
Lvl 10 Water Gun
Lvl 12 Double Team
Lvl 15 Flail
Lvl 21 Headbutt
Lvl 26 Water Pulse

How about its final evolution?

IPM, the name/stats of the swordfish/Stage 2 is undetermind, however it will evolve from Narmup at level 36 if that was what your were asking about

Anyway here's Redrahn and Eniigma

Redrahn Fighting/Grass
Obtained at Lvl 50 in the Cave of Nothing-ness(Talc)
Species:Alien Bear Pokemon
Apperance: a beastly bear demon with six legs and grass for fur
PokeDex: This beast was abducted by a comet from its home planet made entirely of water, land and vegetation. It landed on this world 1 billion years ago in a cave. It has been in a deep slumber along with a rock beast in The Cave Of Nothing-ness in Miracle City. Scientists predict that it and/or its "bud" were awoken, all heck could break loose.
Attack:5
Defence:3
Sp. Attack:4
Sp. Defence:4
Speed:4
Life:5
Attacks:Undetermend(please state the attacks in a different post. Im tired)

Eniigma Rock/Ice
Obtained at: See Redrahn(Stone)
Species: Comet Pokemon
Apperance: A giant being made entirely of ice-incrusted rock(Spriters: I got this one, i hope)
PokeDex: This being once controlled a comet until it crashed into this world 1 billion years ago. It has been in a deep slumber with an alien pokemon it abducted. Scientists predict that it and/or its "bud" were awoken, all heck could break loose
Attack:4
Defence:5
Sp Attack:4
Sp. Defence:3
Speed:5
Life:4
Attacks:Undetermend(please state the attacks in a different post. Im tired)

I made a route so how do u think
color]

You can find Sudowoodo and a wild Togepi here. The Snorlax doll is acually a snorlax(srry).Reminder: Sudowoodo's type is Rock/Wood
Could someone resize it Please?

I had and idea for a tm how about Crash (Normal)
PP 1
Attack 400
Accuracy 80
Effect: Inflicts severe damage but makes the user faint.
It's like an really powerful explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back