Talc/Stone Version (NEED LOTSA HELP! NEW GAME!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golem King

Im back from the dead :D!
These are my new games. The Pokemon on the cover of Talc is Redrahn(fighting/grass) and for Stone is Eniigma(Rock/Ice). The land is called Fahron. The rival is the main guy in Pokemon Colleseum. The super powerful/rarest Pokemon is Fleran(fire/psychic). The evil guys are Team Earthquake. The starting town is Echo City. There are 100 new pokemon. You can either be Mathew(boy) or Jenny(girl). The starters are fire, water, grass, AND an new type: wood. Planet Safari is the Moon of the Pokemon World where you can find past starter/rare Pokemon. You have to beat the Elite 4 to access this place. You can travel all around the Pokemon World, and challenge old Gym Leaders(like in GSC, they are stronger) and former elite fours. I need fake Pokemon artists, stats makers, People artists, badge/gym leaders/town makers, fossil pokemon ideas, and assistants. YOU WIIL HAVE BEEN ASKED IN A PM TO BE AN ASSITANT.

Old Pokemon: All but evolutions of starters and rare pokemon. You also can't run into Stage 2 Pokemon. Mew, Celibi, Deoxys, Latios, Latios, Arceus, and Fleran will be like the Legendary Dogs(all over the place) but even rarer. Also you can buy Master Balls at 50000P.

New Pokemon
492.Groth
493.Camloth
494.Toxerfly
495.Leoby
496.Parature
497.Regipard
498.Staruss
501.Splinta
504. Flitty
505. Starlot
506. Neorlat
544.Darax
553.Quadou
559. Vicioudor
560. Meltody
562. Frozok
565. Flamerex
566. Dehkran
567. Hydronco
579. Shredd
580. Rectorn
581. Frostzard
582. Bedorna
583. Lebobronx
584. Nerble
585. Eniigma
586. Redrahn
587. Drice
591.Fleran

Routes are 252-309

Towns
1.Echo City
2. Greenwood City
3. Carnival City
4. Mountwind
5. Darkiest City
9. Miracle City

Areas
Victory Road
Stormy Mountains
Planet Safari
Deadly Forest

Gym leaders
1. Axel
2. Ace
3. Raven

TMs/HMs
All previous, with
HM 9: Saw (WOOD)
Tm51:Bloody Thrash (Dragon)
""52:Splinter Seed (Wood)
53:Vicious Stare(Dark)
54: Chomp (dark)
55: Crash
(need more)

PLEASE HELP!

Owner:golem1996
Helpers
IPM
Fire Meowth
Master of the six kings
boracay_jason
D.N.A
Light Venusaur
UmbreonOwns
DROPB
sapishly
Water prince2271
Kingdra1996

Assistants
riolu_ranger

here is a link to make citys

link
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=109428

I can make movesets,evo names and making towns!just tell what is the theme type of the town (like grass,fire,water) I can also help make the storyline!

What about a town/city named Mountwind, located in the mountains? That would be an ideal place for a Flying Gym.
And of couse, we need a Dragon Gym. (Havn't had one since GSC...)

The Flying Leaders name could be... Raven (Bad name, I know...)!

I'll help!
I'll try to fake a:
Flying, Ground, Fighting, Steel, Dragon, Bug & anything that I missed for Eeveelutions...

To get to Mountwind, you have to travel through the Stormy Mountains, first through a valley, and then through a cave to get into the city. (That's how I'd like it, anyways.)
Maybe the Mountwind gym could be the... 3, or something like that. And Raven could have a Honchkrow and some new bird Pokémon.

And the League could be located in Frinho city, and the city could have a seperate Pokémon Center and Mart, as well as people living there. The E4 could have their houses somewhere in the city, and we could visit them.
Much more interesting than a house. Yes, even more interesting than a castle, like in D/P.

Team Earthquake, who, after a long speech, uses Eniigma/Redrahn to take over the world, invades the citys of Fahron, and you'll have to travel to each city to stop the EQ members there.
Then, you go to their hideout, and have to beat the trainers there, as well as some admins and the leader (with a chance of healing sometime in there). after beating him, the leader loses control of the legendary Pokémon, and it runs off, returning to a cave in the Stormy Mountains, where you can capture it later.

Just a suggestion, though.

Nice idea! Here's the Dragon Pokemon. These were Pokemon i made 2 years ago and since I don't have the pics (or photshop) anymore here are the stats.

Shredd Ice/Dragon
Male 50% Female50%
Obtain at: Route 300(trade with Pikachu), Victory Road(rare), Stormy Mountains(rare), Planet Safari
Egg Type: Monster
PokeDex: This was created from a lab from a Charmander and Regice. As it broke out, evolved and spread, it was seen living with its relative Charmander. They get along nicely, even though they are fire and ice.
Attack:3
Life:2
Defence:1
Sp. Attack:2
Sp. Defence:2
Speed:2
Evolves into Rectorn at level 20
Attacks when found: Ice Beam, Dragon Claw, Mean Look, Bloody Thrash
Attacks
Lvl 1 Leer
Lvl 5 Scratch
Lvl 10 Bloody Thrash
Lvl 12 Mean Look
Lvl 15 Dragon Claw
Lvl 23 Ice Beam
Lvl 36. Blizzard
Lvl 50 Hyper Beam

Rectorn Ice/Dragon
Male ??% Female ??%
Obtained at: Evolves from Shredd at Lvl 20
PokeDex: This Pokemon has hooked feet to hang upside down in caves. Their wings are small, so they can't fly. They have been seen with Charmeleon.They get along nicely, even though they are fire and ice.
Egg type: Monster
Speed:5
Life:3
Attack:3
Defense:3
Sp. Attack:3
Sp. Defense:3
Evolves into Frostzard at level 40
Attacks:
Lvl 21 Ice Beam
Lvl 25 Dark Climb
Lvl 27 Ember
Lvl 30 Hyper beam
Lvl 33 Dragonbreath

I'll do Echo City immediately...
EchoTown.png

TADA!!! ECHO CITY!!!

SWEET! I forgot Frostzard, so here it is!
Frostzard Ice/Dragon
Male ??% Female ??%
Obtained by: Evolve from Rectorn at 40
Pokedex: This rare and fearsome Pokemon has been seen with Charizard.They go well together, even though they are fire and ice.
Egg type: Monster
Speed:5
Life:5
Attack:5
Defense:4
Sp. Attack:5
Sp. Defense:4
Attacks
Lvl 41 Blizzard
Lvl 46 Seismic Toss
Lvl 52 Reversal
Lvl 64 Sheer Cold

UPDATE: The three legendary things are lizards. Their names are Bedorna(Psychic/Water), Lebobronx(Psychic/Electric), and Nerble(Psychic/Dark) They are found in Stormy Mountains(Lebobronx),
Water Temple (Bedorna AND Manaphy), and Dark Catacombs(Nerble)

Update #2. Carnival City is one HUGE carnival and their gym leader is Ace, a carnie that works as a flight ride instructor.

MART
Great Ball 1000P
PokeBall 500P
Potion 500P
Full Heal 1000P
Escape Rope 600P
Carnival Ticket 700P(Out of stock until you get Rock Smash)

Ace
Pokemon
x2Starlot Lvl21 Flying/Normal
Attacks: Aerial Ace, Fly, Horn attack, Peck
Neorlat Lvl 25 Flying/Normal
Attacks: Wing Attack, Fly, Aerial Ace, Clutch
Prizes:
Wing Badge and TM57 Clutch(Flying)
You can also use HM04 Fly

Update 3:How to get to Planet Safari Item:Rocket Pass
AFTER you defeat all of the Elite Fours, an eccentric old man will talk to you about the Moon and how rare pokemon live on it. Once you save and turn off your game, you will wake up in your house in Echo City. When you exit, your rival will kick you a couple of times. Then your mom will come with a telegram from the proffesor on how strong you are. Then he'll give you the Rocket Pass so you can
go to Planet Safari.

I would like to make a seperate forum for this on another website, but i can't, so this'll have to do.

Hey I got a Idea!!what about naming the 2nd Town,
Greenwood City!!The Gym Leader will use a Rock and Wood Pokemon!
Gym Intro:
Gym Leader:Axel
His Pokemon are as follows:
Bonsly x2 Lvl.11 and Lvl.13
Moves:Rock Tomb,Branch Cling,Peeble Bomb,Tackle
Sudowoodu Lvl.16
Moves:Rock Tomb,Rock Throw,Peeble Bomb,Stump Shield
Prizes:
Stump Badge,Peeble Bomb,Ability to use Saw outside of Battle
Money:3530

What about getting the ability to use Saw, the Wood type HM, after beating Axel?
Then we could get the Flash HM after the second gym.

...Wait a minute... Are there two flying gyms?

My Custom Pokemon:
Name:Flamerex
Type:Fire/Rock
Species:T-Rex
Moves:
Lvl.18 Ember
Lvl.25 Bite Lock
Lvl.31 Flamethrower
Lvl.43 Agility
Lvl.48 Extremespeed
Lvl.59 Earthquake
Lvl.61 Fire Blast
Lvl.77 Hyper Beam
Lvl.79 Blast Burn

Obtain in:When you defeat Team EQ,The Legendary Pokemon of Talc/Stone will destroy the Hideout after you will need to escape the building,Prof.??? will call you regarding about the hideout of Team EQ then you wll need to fly back to the Echo City and you will see your rival in Professor ???'s Lab.You will either pick for the Fossil of Flamerex or Hydronco

Pokedex:His Earthquake measures 115 Meters and his teeth can pulverize Metal
Moves:
Lvl.18 Horn Ram
Lvl.25 Water gun
Lvl.31 Ice Beam
Lvl.43 Extremespeed
Lvl.48 Earthquake
Lvl.59 Sheer Cold
Lvl.61 Hydro Pump
Lvl.77 Hyper Beam
Lvl.79 Aurora Beam

Obtained in:When you defeat Team EQ,The Legendary Pokemon of Talc/Stone will destroy the Hideout after you will need to escape the building,Prof.??? will call you regarding about the hideout of Team EQ then you wll need to fly back to the Echo City and you will see your rival in Professor ???'s Lab.You will either pick for the Fossil of Flamerex or Hydronco

Pokedex:This pokemon can break diamonds with only his horn,his Hyper Beam can reach a measurement of 150 ft

Starter Grass!:

Groth

Species: Moth Pokemon

Attacks:

LV4 Growth
LV5 Tackle
LV7 Wing Attack
LV10 Disturbance (like Dragon Rage but less)
LV16 Vine Whip
LV19 Poison Breath
LV33 Sonic Distortion
LV48 Hyper Beam
LV53 Green Wave (70% acc. 70 dmg. may cause confusion)

Evolves into: Camloth and Toxerfly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back