'TAG Team - Powers Collection' in March!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
If the mega powers collection has anything to go by, I’m going to assume it’s going to be the four special arts given that The old one had four promos. Granted, it could be any one of these cards, but I’m not sure they’ll do anything gold or anything like that. Later on they’ll probably do the Premium Trainers Sun and Moon collection with the rest of it all. That’s at least what I’m going to assume based on prior history. I doubt they're going to exclude anything that isn't in this box, given that it's only going to be $40. If they didn't exclude stuff like BoXY, and Ultra Shiny, I severely doubt most of Tag All Stars is going to be excluded.

Last edited:

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Did we ever find out what that holiday Glaceon GX product was meant to be?

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Wow basically $40 not including tax for 4 cards and like 2 useful packs. Half the thing is gonna be XY anyways. Just order them individually like year later for like 5 bucks a piece.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Wow basically $40 not including tax for 4 cards and like 2 useful packs. Half the thing is gonna be XY anyways. Just order them individually like year later for like 5 bucks a piece.
A year? A few weeks drops them more than enough honestly. Most promos (even the ones in expensive boxes like the HF ultra premium ones) get pretty cheap pretty quick.

Clam

Almost decent
im not a fan not that i hate the art of attacks i just think it should have been pokemon from sun and moon :/ than again its a tag team and GX box not a sun and moon box

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
Don't forget the supporters and the alternative arts of the trainers cards from Tag All Stars as well.

Knight_of_Ni

Aspiring Trainer
Gotta love how there is still evolutions packs hidden in the backs of these boxes. TPCi should just give the leftover XY era packs to kids who attend leagues. Or sell them dirt cheap at walmart.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I updated the story to include the rest of the full arts I accidentally left out. And to say that we may get them in our 2020 holiday set.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
We got those energies in Hidden Fates.

I'm leaving space in my full art binder until next year juuust in case a few more of these peek out.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
I love how we get a "normal" looking Eevee becasue apparently we in this market collectively have body image issues.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Hope the 2020 English special set does have these cut cards; it could go either way since the Tag All Stars cut cards don't make up a whole set on their own. Because I've waited 20 long years to get Ice Mother in the TCG and they do her like this (i.e. sticking her in a card with Misty and leaving the full art to die in Japan)??? fml