'TAG Team - Powers Collection' in March!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Yair64 likes this.

2. Mudkip_Is_God Aspiring Trainer
    Mudkip_Is_God

Wow. Really wanting the Trevenent and Dusknoir GX full art. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.

3. AshCo Payne-ful
    AshCo

If the mega powers collection has anything to go by, I’m going to assume it’s going to be the four special arts given that The old one had four promos. Granted, it could be any one of these cards, but I’m not sure they’ll do anything gold or anything like that. Later on they’ll probably do the Premium Trainers Sun and Moon collection with the rest of it all. That’s at least what I’m going to assume based on prior history. I doubt they're going to exclude anything that isn't in this box, given that it's only going to be $40. If they didn't exclude stuff like BoXY, and Ultra Shiny, I severely doubt most of Tag All Stars is going to be excluded.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    Yair64 likes this.
  4. ShinyJordeon Aspiring Trainer
    ShinyJordeon

If all those cards are in it, then it would be pretty cheap

5. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

Did we ever find out what that holiday Glaceon GX product was meant to be?

6. Tytus Expanded Legend
    Tytus

Wow basically $40 not including tax for 4 cards and like 2 useful packs. Half the thing is gonna be XY anyways. Just order them individually like year later for like 5 bucks a piece.

7. Gwen Aspiring Trainer
    Gwen

I need like a billion of the Espeoxys!

8. AshCo Payne-ful
    AshCo

A year? A few weeks drops them more than enough honestly. Most promos (even the ones in expensive boxes like the HF ultra premium ones) get pretty cheap pretty quick.

9. ThePanGuim Aspiring Trainer
    ThePanGuim

Alternate Art Dedenne GX not included? sad....

JustNotCricket likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 2 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?