'TAG Team - Powers Collection' in March!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Yair64 likes this.

2. Mudkip_Is_God Aspiring Trainer
    Mudkip_Is_God

Wow. Really wanting the Trevenent and Dusknoir GX full art. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.

3. AshCo HELLO THERE OLD CHUM!
    AshCo

If the mega powers collection has anything to go by, I’m going to assume it’s going to be the four special arts given that The old one had four promos. Granted, it could be any one of these cards, but I’m not sure they’ll do anything gold or anything like that. Later on they’ll probably do the Premium Trainers Sun and Moon collection with the rest of it all. That’s at least what I’m going to assume based on prior history. I doubt they're going to exclude anything that isn't in this box, given that it's only going to be $40. If they didn't exclude stuff like BoXY, and Ultra Shiny, I severely doubt most of Tag All Stars is going to be excluded.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    Yair64 likes this.
  4. ShinyJordeon Aspiring Trainer
    ShinyJordeon

If all those cards are in it, then it would be pretty cheap

5. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

Did we ever find out what that holiday Glaceon GX product was meant to be?

6. Tytus Expanded Legend
    Tytus

Wow basically $40 not including tax for 4 cards and like 2 useful packs. Half the thing is gonna be XY anyways. Just order them individually like year later for like 5 bucks a piece.

7. Gwen Aspiring Trainer
    Gwen

I need like a billion of the Espeoxys!

8. AshCo HELLO THERE OLD CHUM!
    AshCo

A year? A few weeks drops them more than enough honestly. Most promos (even the ones in expensive boxes like the HF ultra premium ones) get pretty cheap pretty quick.

9. ThePanGuim Aspiring Trainer
    ThePanGuim

Alternate Art Dedenne GX not included? sad....

JustNotCricket likes this.
  10. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

11. Clam Almost decent
    Clam

im not a fan not that i hate the art of attacks i just think it should have been pokemon from sun and moon :/ than again its a tag team and GX box not a sun and moon box

12. ronangorski Aspiring Trainer
    ronangorski

Don't forget the supporters and the alternative arts of the trainers cards from Tag All Stars as well.

13. Holden Sheeks a.k.a. WinterShorts
    Holden Sheeks

Yeah, go figure.

There's an XY Evolutions pack in this one too lmfao

14. Knight_of_Ni Aspiring Trainer
    Knight_of_Ni

Gotta love how there is still evolutions packs hidden in the backs of these boxes. TPCi should just give the leftover XY era packs to kids who attend leagues. Or sell them dirt cheap at walmart.

Holden Sheeks and Coolpilot like this.
  15. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

I updated the story to include the rest of the full arts I accidentally left out. And to say that we may get them in our 2020 holiday set.

16. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

We got those energies in Hidden Fates.

I'm leaving space in my full art binder until next year juuust in case a few more of these peek out.

17. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

I love how we get a "normal" looking Eevee becasue apparently we in this market collectively have body image issues.

18. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

19. Grass-Type Farm Owner Aspiring Trainer
    Grass-Type Farm Owner

Wonder if we'll get a future Regigigas card that uses [W][L][F][M][C] for a single attack, assuming the new Regis are Electric and Dragon.

Clam and Coolpilot like this.
  20. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

Hope the 2020 English special set does have these cut cards; it could go either way since the Tag All Stars cut cards don't make up a whole set on their own. Because I've waited 20 long years to get Ice Mother in the TCG and they do her like this (i.e. sticking her in a card with Misty and leaving the full art to die in Japan)??? fml

ShaQuL likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?