'TAG TEAM Generations Premium Collection' in November!

TatsuyaOrimuta

Aspiring Trainer
why is there xy packs and burning shadows in a tag team box? they could've just done 2 of every tag team set. mat is really pretty though.

imashbuttons

Aspiring Trainer
Oh sick I love spending $30+ to have almost half the product be out of rotation...

I cannot stand this company sometimes.

Ribbit899

Aspiring Trainer
Oh sick I love spending $30+ to have almost half the product be out of rotation...

I cannot stand this company sometimes.
I know right I can’t wait till I am 50 and we are in generation 16 and Pokémon is still giving us steam siege and evolutions packs in boxes that are $30 plus. In all seriousness though this probably won’t happen with a lot of the S&S sets in where there is one trash set that is so overly massed produced we are still getting it 4-5 years after release since they now changed how they are producing these sets so this won’t happen.... hopefully.... maybe.... please no more steam siege.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
But hey, look at the positive - we are now getting Burning Shadows. It contains more than 10 Secret Rares that cost over 5 euro, including the extremely expensive Charizard GX. That's not a bad Expanded pack.

Meanwhile, a Steam Siege pack has a 6 euro Volcanion. That's it. This is what happens, when you have two secrets per set.

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master
So tired of the XY packs... come on, at least keep with the generation we are in.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
This is $50, right? If so then the math kinda works even if you assign zero value to the 2 XY packs, the coin, and the jumbo. $20 for the 5 SM packs, $20 for the mat, $5 each for the promos.